Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Location: Poznań or remotely
We are thrilled that our People Team is growing, so right now we are on the lookout for a creative and persistent Junior Sourcing Specialist who will effectively acquire new talents. Don’t hesitate and grow your sourcing expertise with us! :)
Joining Netguru’s People Team as a Junior Sourcing Specialist means:
- Room for experimenting and questioning the status quo,
- Growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people who will always have your back,
- Having a clear career path, based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- Taking part in our weekly Creative Friday meetings - to help you replenish your creative mind, share knowledge and ideas, and get together :)
- Flexplace - having a lot of flexibility in terms of working hours and location,
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
To help you understand your typical day, let us guide you through your main responsibilities:
- Using creative search methods to find and attract new talent on different social media platforms,
- Working predominantly on various technical positions as well as high-priority key positions,
- Testing new platforms, new tools, and new techniques to reach passive candidates,
- Effectively turning passive candidates into active and engaged ones,
- Conducting initial interviews (prescreens),
- Measuring the effectiveness of conducted activities,
- Working closely with different internal clients - Recruiters, Recruitment Manager and Team Leaders, Employer Branding Specialists.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- Hands-on experience in sourcing candidates,
- At least basic knowledge of different sourcing techniques and tools,
- Experience in leading professional communication (with candidates, clients or co-workers) gained in a business environment,
- Readiness to work with ambitious KPIs,
- Ability to develop long-term relationships with candidates,
- Excellent communication and writing skills,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (C1+) and Polish (B2+).
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
Discounts on Apple products,
One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you want to read more about why working at Netguru might be your thing, check out our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
We are waiting for new Junior Sourcing Specialists!
Are you ready to join us on our journey? 🚀 Don't hold back and apply!
Any questions? Talk to Dominika!
3 800 PLN