Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: at least 5 years in Ul&UX design; fluent command of English; strong and updated portfolio; practical knowledge of design systems and style guides;
B2B: +20 paid days off
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
We come to you with an offer that includes a relocation package. We know that relocation may be a huge step in your life. We’re ready to help you so that you can feel comfortable with this change from the very first day. Your relocation package will be an offer dedicated to your needs. It may include the following options:
- Tickets from the capital city in your country to the city in Poland in which you plan to settle,
- We’ll recommend you an agency which helps you find a flat to rent and reimburse the cost of the service
- 1-month rent stipend,
- A gift from Netguru to make you feel welcome in our country,
- Assistance with enrolling your kids into a Polish school,
- Polish language classes refund,
- Assistance in setting up a Polish bank account.
🥷🏽Curious about your responsibilities? You will be:
- Leading, designing, and providing support and guidance to the design team, making sure that designers understand the specification and have the right skills and training to be able to perform their tasks effectively.
- Taking a proactive approach by keeping the team and clients informed of the progress in the projects and potential issues.
- Sharing knowledge, motivating and inspiring others to generate new ideas.
- Encouraging others to display their works on the Netguru Dribbble and Behance profiles by being the example to follow.
- Identifying risks involved with the design process and providing solutions to complex problems.
- Keeping consistency of team’s work, ensuring highest quality while keeping within set boundaries.
- Reviewing the design process on a regular basis and identifying areas for improvement.
- Owning the responsibility of the overall sprint or iteration outcome on 1 up to 3 projects.
☝️ Ready to apply? First check if you have:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Product Design and prior experience as a Late Senior Product Designer or Lead Designer.
- Experience in leading design teams in service or product companies.
- Strong agency, with the ability to apply the right measures to the right problems.
- Strong command of written and spoken English (C1); Polish not required
- Experience working across design disciplines and platforms.
- Great multitasking & self-management skills.
- Hands-on experience in various design responsibilities.
- An ability to look at the product holistically: being present at the early stages (UX phase), through the UI phase, to supervising the development. Able to deliver the full scope of the product design work (e.g. UX, branding and UI).
- Familiarity with performance bottlenecks and ways to resolve them.
- Familiarity with enterprise-size projects.
- Familiarity with interaction design.
- Strong UX skills as well as advanced UI skills.
- An outstanding design portfolio with commercial web or mobile projects.
☝🏽We will be even happier if you had:
- Recognition in the Design industry.
- A strong social media presence and a solid up-to-date portfolio including Dribbble, Behance or equivalent.
- Experience in public speaking - you participated in conferences or meetups as a speaker.
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
👨🏻🎨Joining our Design team means:
- Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity,
- Using the best equipment and top-notch tools,
- Being a part of a design-focused environment,
- Being involved in challenging projects,
- Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
- Working with clients from around the world,
- Working on internal R&D and Tech for Good projects,
- Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas off our experienced team,
- Getting support from a leader, mentor, and the team
What will be the next 👣?
- Fill out the form
- Give us some time to review your portfolio
- Meet us for an interview
- Participate in an online whiteboarding challenge!
- Meet our Leader(s) to make 100% sure we are a good match.
- Join our team!
If you want to know more, message me and let’s talk!