EUR 1 800 - 3 600 monthly
Before Tax (Business Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: min. 1 year with Bubble.io, fluent English
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
- A collaborative reverse engineering platform for our U.S. client.
- The goal is to create a simple marketplace that connects clients with experts. Stripe and Amazon S3 integrations are required.
- The project is planned for 1-2 months.
Apply if you:
- have min. 1 year of experience with Bubble.io / have a few production-ready applications in the portfolio of moderate complexity.
- Have great communication skills.
- Fluently communicate in English.
- Have prior experience working with international clients.
Joining Netguru as a Low-code Developer means:
- Working in a multinational environment on global projects.
- Sharing your knowledge and learning from our professionals.
- Working on applications used by hundreds of users in cooperation with world-class UX&UI Designers.
- Working in an environment where every initiative and proactivity is welcome.
- Working in a unique engineering culture with high ownership.
- Using Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Providing feedback and support for other team members.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.