Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
We're look looking for a part-time Marketing copywriter to support our client's marketing team (the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community) in a limited number of hours/monthly.
Required skills: advanced (C2) English, exceptional writing and editing skills, experience in copywriting and content writing.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, design-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
What are the responsibilities of a Marketing Copywriter:
- Writing minimum 13 posts/stories a month, engaging content, to gain more visibility and feed for the company's Ambassadorship program;
- Ability to deliver high-quality texts with minimal supervision;
- Ability to reduce complexity with clear, structured communication;
- Knack for creating compelling narratives;
- Other texts that will be needed in the marketing/employer branding team.
Apply if you have:
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in US&British English,
- Experience in copywriting and content writing, social media management, and external communication;
Experience with being organized, efficient and detail-oriented.
- working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.