Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: no-code / low-code experience and tools, leadership experience, English C1 level
Nice to have: portfolio, experience in product design/product management
B2B: +20 paid days off
Team of 80 skilled designers
One of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, Netflix, and SpaceX
Our team delivers services to various companies and markets – from startups to the world's biggest enterprises & market leaders. We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual who has the knowledge and experience to take our no-code / low-code expertise to the next level.
Tasks and duties:
- Making Netguru a leader in no-code services.
- Creating and executing department strategy (business growth & talent retention).
- Assisting in introducing new no-code/low-code services to the market.
- Developing the team and business.
- Ensuring the high quality of services provided by Netguru.
- Growing no-code competencies among existing team members.
- Proactive outreach, sales strategies, and experiments.
We want you on board if you have:
- Proven experience in developing departments or services within product or service organizations.
- A track record in no-code/low-code services.
- Experience with one of the no-code/low-code tools.
- Some leadership experience.
- Goal-oriented disposition, but you are also common-sense driven.
- Proficiency in English (at least C1) — spoken and written alike.
Nice to have:
- Experience in product design and/or product management.
- A portfolio that shows successful product stories that used no-code/low-code tools, where you have involved all stakeholders.
- The ability to determine and prioritize key activities needed to launch an MVP or the next iteration of a product.
- Good knowledge of design workshop methodologies.
- Previous experience as a developer.
- Experience as a speaker at conferences and meetups.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook Pro and the welcome pack,
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru as a No-code Practice Expert means:
- Having an impact and shaping the future of the no-code/low-code area in Netguru.
- Leading a growing no-code/low-code department.
- Playing a significant role in reaching the strategic goals of the leading Product Design team in the region.
- Building a world-class team of experts by providing leadership, mentorship, and worldwide client outreach.
- Working directly with the Product Design Manager and in close cooperation with the Growth, Marketing, and Business Development teams.
- Being exposed to a variety of international clients who want to take advantage of Netguru’s services for digital transformation.
- Encouraging and supporting the team in sharing their expertise at domestic and international conferences and events (online and onsite when possible).
What will happen next?
- We’re going to invite authors of the most promising profiles to a language audit.
- We'll invite you to an interview with our Recruiter and Design Manager.
- We want to check your practical skills :) You will receive a task to solve within a certain deadline.
- After successful completion of the previous stage, we’ll invite you to the meeting with the Design Manager to present your task outcome.
- As the final step, we will also invite you to a short meeting with Mateusz - Chief Delivery Officer.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at email@example.com.