EUR 4 400 - 7 000
Before Tax (Freelance)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. We want to create the right opportunities for you.
The platform dedicated to music and designed to help both established and emerging artists build and grow their community while monetizing their creativity.
* Task related to the ongoing development of the features of the such project using GitHub repo.
* Database: Aurora (PostgreSQL), MongoDB, Redis
* Only AWS cloud native features like S3, SNS and SQS - base AWS knowledge needed
* Building API included
* For backend a set of distributed services deployed on ECS/EKS, mobile apps hosted on Firebase, REST API communication.
Required skills: 3+ years of commercial experience in Node.js
Nice to have: Experience with front-end frameworks like React.js, Angular.js or Vue.j software development practices.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, and long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- Extensive experience as a software developer with Node.js, Typescript, MongoDB,
- Very good communication skills, English on B2/C1 level,
- Understanding design and architectural patterns (microservices/DDD),
- Understanding of public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP) and relational and non-relational databases,
- Writing unit and integration tests.
Nice to have:
- proficiency in Nest.js or Express.js,
- Kubernetes, AWS skills,
- Experience working on B2B SaaS products,
- Proficient with front-end frameworks like React.js, Angular.js or Vue.j software development practices.
What are the responsibilities of a Senior Node.js Developer?
- Developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code,
- Collaborating with mobile engineering teams, engineers, architects and other engineering teams to come up with low-level and high-level design,
- Understanding the business side of the project and being able to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners and customers,
- Recognizing upcoming trends and technologies which might be presented to the clients with the right business cases, references and context,
- Participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- Sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects,
- Supporting/mentoring developers and other project members (e.g. PMs, QAs, PDs)
In return, we offer:
- Working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- Processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- Continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
- Working in an environment where every initiative is welcome;
- Possibility of a long-term collaboration on other challenging products in the future.
What will happen next?
We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
Next, you'll be asked to solve the task or invited to an interview and pair programming with one of our Developers.
- If everything goes well, you will meet your future client at the final online interview.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions – drop us a line at email@example.com!