PLN 7000 - 12 000
+ VAT (Contractor)
PLN 5 800 - 10 000 Gross (UoP)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required Skills: at least 1 year of commercial experience in Node.js; using TypeScript and GIT; writing unit and integration tests; dealing with SQL databases and various queries; experience in working with public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP); using Docker for development.
Nice to have: knowledge about Nest.js or Express.js; experience with APIs documented; some open-source contributions; knowledge of upcoming trends, and emerging technologies.
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform and more
B2B: +16 paid days off
Location: Poznań or remotely from Poland
We are currently looking for experienced Node.js Developers to make our team even stronger 💪🏼. Is it you? 😊 Check it out!
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- have at least 1 year of commercial experience in Node.js,
- feel confident in using TypeScript
- know how to use GIT,
- can write unit and integration tests,
- can efficiently deal with SQL databases and various queries,
- already have some experience in working with public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP),
- have ability to use Docker for development,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+); Polish is not required,
- have experience in communication with international clients (especially commercial projects).
- have knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- knowledge about Nest.js or Express.js,
- experience with APIs documented,
- some open-source contributions,
- knowledge of upcoming trends, and emerging technologies
💚 Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
- developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines,
- proactively handling problems,
- participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- maintaining and developing your knowledge about software development, and supporting/mentoring other developers,
- sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects.
Joining Netguru's Node.js team means:
- No strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome,
- Cooperation with global clients,
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- a clear and fast-paced career path based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs!
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
What will happen next?
- We'll review your application and if it meets our requirements, you'll be asked to solve our recruitment task.
- After you send the solution for the task, we will review it and give feedback as soon as possible.
- If the answers will satisfy us, we will be happy to invite you for the HR interview and a pair programming session with our Developers and one person from the Recruitment Team.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet one of our Senior Team Leaders.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.