Required Skills: at least 1 year of commercial experience in Node.js; using TypeScript and GIT; writing unit and integration tests; dealing with SQL databases and various queries; experience in working with public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP); using Docker for development.
Nice to have: knowledge about Nest.js or Express.js; experience with APIs documented; some open-source contributions; knowledge of upcoming trends, and emerging technologies.
Perks: Macbook Pro and the welcoming pack; support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget, one-time 1000 PLN home office bonus, a possibility to take part in various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
B2B: +16 paid days off
We are currently looking for experienced Node.js Developers to make our team even stronger 💪🏼. Is it you? 😊 Check it out!
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- have at least 1 year of commercial experience in Node.js,
- feel confident in using TypeScript
- know how to use GIT,
- can write unit and integration tests,
- can efficiently deal with SQL databases and various queries,
- already have some experience in working with public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP),
- have ability to use Docker for development,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+); Polish is not required,
- have experience in communication with international clients (especially commercial projects).
- have knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- knowledge about Nest.js or Express.js,
- experience with APIs documented,
- some open-source contributions,
- knowledge of upcoming trends, and emerging technologies
💚 Perks & benefits:
- MacBook Pro and the welcome pack,
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
- developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines,
- proactively handling problems,
- participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- maintaining and developing your knowledge about software development, and supporting/mentoring other developers,
- sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects.
Joining Netguru's Node.js team means:
- No strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome,
- Cooperation with global clients,
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- a clear and fast-paced career path based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace!
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
What will happen next?
- We'll review your application and if it meets our requirements, you'll be asked to solve our recruitment task.
- After you send the solution for the task, we will review it and give feedback as soon as possible.
- If the answers will satisfy us, we will be happy to invite you for the HR interview and a pair programming session with our Developers and one person from the Recruitment Team.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet one of our Senior Team Leaders.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.