Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +16 paid days off
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
We are currently looking for experienced Node.js Developers to make our team even stronger 💪🏼. Is it you? 😊 Check it out!
Joining Netguru's Node.js team means:
- No strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome,
- Cooperation with global clients,
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- a clear and fast-paced career path based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace!
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines,
- proactively handling problems,
- participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- maintaining and developing your knowledge about software development, and supporting/mentoring other developers,
- sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects.
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- have at least 1 year of commercial experience in Node.js,
- feel confident in using TypeScript
- know how to use GIT,
- can write unit and integration tests,
- can efficiently deal with SQL databases and various queries,
- already have some experience in working with public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP),
- have ability to use Docker for development,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+); Polish is not required,
- have experience in communication with international clients (especially commercial projects).
- have knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- knowledge about Nest.js or Express.js,
- experience with APIs documented,
- some open-source contributions,
- knowledge of upcoming trends, and emerging technologies
💚 Perks & benefits:
- MacBook Pro and the welcome pack,
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What will happen next?
- We'll review your application and if it meets our requirements, you'll be asked to solve our recruitment task.
- After you send the solution for the task, we will review it and give feedback as soon as possible.
- If the answers will satisfy us, we will be happy to invite you for the HR interview and a pair programming session with our Developers and one person from the Recruitment Team.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet one of our Senior Team Leaders.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Any questions? Talk to Magda
1 600 - 2 700 EUR + VAT (Contractor)