PLN 21 500 - 26 500
+ VAT (Contractor)
PLN 17 900 - 22 100 Gross (UoP)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: 20 paid days off
Joining Netguru means:
- Working with an experienced team – you will lead a team of professionals and mentor some of the new ones,
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Clients from all over the world,
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- Continuous development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs!
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- 4 years of commercial experience in Node.js,
- experience in the whole life cycle of projects,
- hands-on experience of different programming roles,
- experience as a leader of a team of at least three developers,
- ability to complete scheduled work within the budgeted hours for a project,
- excellent command of written and spoken English (C1+), Polish not required,
- ability to communicate your feedback, ideas, and vision to the programming team and clients.
- excellent people management skills,
- ability to plan architecture and to justify architecture decisions to co-workers and clients,
- ability to resolve conflicts,
- a detail-oriented and best practices approach to work,
- outstanding time-management and workload-management skills,
- very strong debugging skills,
- strong reporting and technical writing skills,
- strong analytical skills.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at email@example.com!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.