21 500 - 26 500 PLN
+ VAT (Contractor)
17 900 - 22 100 PLN Gross (UoP)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: 20 paid days off
Relocation package for residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia
Location: Relocation to Poland
We come to you with an offer that includes a relocation package. It is addressed to residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia who would like to combine taking up a new job with moving to Poland. We know that relocation may be a huge step in your life. We’re ready to help you so that you can feel comfortable with this change from the very first day. Your relocation package will be an offer dedicated to your needs. It may include the following options:
- Tickets from the capital city in your country to the city in Poland in which you plan to settle,
- Support when looking for an apartment to rent (in Poznań or Białystok),
- 1-month rent stipend,
- A gift from Netguru to make you feel welcome in our country,
- Assistance with enrolling your kids into a Polish school,
- Polish language classes refund,
- Assistance in setting up a Polish bank account.
Joining Netguru means:
- Working with an experienced team – you will lead a team of professionals and mentor some of the new ones,
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Clients from all over the world,
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- Continuous development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs!
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- 4 years of commercial experience in Node.js,
- experience in the whole life cycle of projects,
- hands-on experience of different programming roles,
- experience as a leader of a team of at least three developers,
- ability to complete scheduled work within the budgeted hours for a project,
- excellent command of written and spoken English (C1+), Polish not required,
- ability to communicate your feedback, ideas, and vision to the programming team and clients.
- excellent people management skills,
- ability to plan architecture and to justify architecture decisions to co-workers and clients,
- ability to resolve conflicts,
- a detail-oriented and best practices approach to work,
- outstanding time-management and workload-management skills,
- very strong debugging skills,
- strong reporting and technical writing skills,
- strong analytical skills.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.