PLN 5 750 - 9 375
+ VAT (Contractor)
PLN 4 800 - 7 800 Gross (UoP)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: 16 paid days off
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform and more
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive, and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open to workplace adaptations. Recently, we earned certification as a Great place to work!
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Every team member at Netguru takes part in building a brand that will become the epitome of the innovation consultancy. Still, it is the marketing team that is at the helm of painting the perfect picture of our brand.
We are looking for a Partnerships Specialist who will help us effectively build relationships with our business partners.
Joining our Growth Team means:
- Having a real impact on Netguru’s brand and visibility around the world.
- Using great tools: Hubspot, Salesforce, Monday.
- Working on fascinating international B2B markets.
- Cooperating with experienced and highly qualified specialists.
- Working in a challenging, fast-paced, and friendly environment.
- Flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
Let us guide you through your main responsibilities:
- Looking for new partnership opportunities (business consultants, tech advisors, independent tech specialists, venture capitalists, technology providers, software agencies, tech hubs).
- Building and managing the partners funnel.
- Cocreating marketing campaigns for current and potential partners.
- Evaluating new partners and researching their current business needs.
- Building relationships with partners, informing them about our current plans and offerings, as well as about their leads’ status.
- Finding new ways to encourage partners to connect us with potential leads.
- Identifying business opportunities and high potential partners.
- Controlling and signing legal contracts with partners.
- Managing and overseeing legal aspects related to the partner channel.
- Setting up metrics related to the partner channel.
- Cooperating with other teams to deliver a high-quality experience for partners.
Ready to apply? First, check if you:
- Have strong business skills: building relationships, analyzing partners’ needs, negotiating.
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+), Polish not required.
- Have experience in working on B2B sales funnels.
- Understand marketing processes and their role in a partner channel
- Understand business processes.
- Have an ability to prioritize and switch between tasks.
We will be happy to see that you have:
- Experience in working with (external) business partners.
- Experience in the IT industry.
- Experience in setting up partnership programs.
Perks and benefits for you:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements.
- If this is the case, you will be invited for an online language check to verify your English skills.
- We’ll also ask you to complete a recruitment task.
- If everything goes well, we will meet you at online interviews (there will be two of them).