Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Location: Poznań or remotely from Poland
Join Netguru as a People Leader of 25+ technical individuals whose main goal is to build and maintain a team relationship based on honesty, trust, and mutual understanding. The main objective for the role is to maintain the highest possible level of employee satisfaction by responding to people's needs and executing people processes within Netguru. A People Leader works closely with Technology Managers whose job is to shape the talent structure of the team and co-manage people’s technical development.
Joining Netguru means:
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs!
- We decide together and value equality: there is no strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome,
- We work for global clients who almost always require innovation and new ways of solving problems,
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars and international and local conferences),
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Coach-style leadership - helping people get the most out of their potential,
- Conducting regular 1:1 meetings with individuals and team meetings on a regular basis,
- Building community by boosting engagement and knowledge sharing, keeping people updated on company news,
- Taking care of work-life balance by time tracking, vacation monitoring, recognizing burnout symptoms and reacting accordingly. Being ready to react to employees’ low satisfaction signals,
- Supporting people’s aspirations and their development goals; working closely with the Talent Allocation team to make sure people are satisfied with project assignments,
- Working with data to support decision-making processes and to predict people’s behaviours (working with currently used data points and helping to develop new ones),
- Executing HR processes. Being involved in onboarding and offboarding processes, conducting performance reviews, being a key participant in appraisal and salary review processes,
- Doing regular check-ins with Project Managers to make sure the tech and people processes are aligned and contribute to one, common goal,
- Boosting our feedback culture and making sure that direct reports receive and provide regular feedback from their teammates,
- Connecting people with the company’s strategy and NG processes.
🎯Ready to apply? First, check the requirements:
- Min. 1 year hands-on experience in leading a team,
- Experience in working within HR, Project Management, and Scrum functions for at least 3 years in a technical organization,
- Understanding of modern software technology, tech background from a, preferable, IT company/sector,
- Experience in extensive, continuous cooperation with technical teams,
- Very good command of written and spoken Polish and English (C1+),
- Outstanding communicating and listening skills; being able to run one-on-one and team meetings; openly discussing difficult topics,
- Being able to develop strong working relationships across various functions (sales, project management, software development teams etc.),
- Top-notch prioritizing skills, being highly organized and able to work with multiple threads,
- Being open to challenges and changing priorities,
- Being able to provide guidance and advice on personal development matters,
- Ability to set clear goals for others and evaluate the outcomes and general performance,
- Experience with working with data and metrics is a must.
💚 Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What will happen next?
- We'll review your application and if it meets our requirements, you'll be invited for a call with our Language Auditor.
- The next stage is a task. After you send your solutions, we will review them and give feedback as soon as possible.
- If the answers will satisfy us, we will be happy to invite you for the HR interview.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet Tomek, our HRBP, and Krystian, the EM.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.