At Netguru, we're all about helping innovators and entrepreneurs shape the world through beautiful software. That is our mission.
But we're not just another tech company. As a Certified B Corporation®, we're dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all, and we take our commitment to sustainability seriously.How freelancing works at Netguru?
As a Netguru freelancer, you can choose what works well for you. You decide when, where, and how you work on projects and tasks.
We match you with work that fits your skills. Plus, you have access to various opportunities across different industries and companies. That means you will not only gain more experience, but also develop various skills.
But there's more. Netguru freelancers can benefit from full-time collaboration and really be a part of the team.
So, are you ready to make an impact? Join Netguru, and let's build beautiful software together.
Required skills: experience in Java (17+), Hands-on experience with Frameworks/Tools/OS etc: Spring Boot, RabbitMQ, SQL, JWT, OAuth security, AWS, Kubernetes.
Current project: food delivery, FMCG project, real estate insurance, or security sector.
You get: 100% remote work, a team of experts, dev-friendly processes.
Interested in joining us? Great! Before you apply, here are a few things to keep in mind:
Project description:The client is a leading software developer for the wholesale, distribution, and retail industries across the UK and Ireland.
You'll be responsible for:
- Maintenance: Ensure the consistent and smooth operation of the existing codebase.
- Feature Development: Design, implement, and test new features as per the
- Integration: Work on the integration of the Akeneo product with various ERP
- Scrum Participation: Actively participate in the Scrum methodology, attend daily
stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings.
- Documentation: Maintain clear and up-to-date documentation for code and
- Collaboration: Work closely with the team, stakeholders, and other developers to
ensure seamless development and integration.
First, check if you have:
- Proficiency in Symfony framework
- Basic knowledge of ReactJS
- PHP Application Management Experience
- Proficiency in English (CEFR B2+)
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
Bonus points for... Nice to haves:
- Experience with Akeneo or similar PIM system
- Knowledge of ERP systems and their integration mechanisms
What's in it for you? Becoming a Netguru Freelancer means:
- Flexibility: 100% remote work.
- Professionality: dev-friendly processes, like Continuous Integration and Code Review, work in line with Agile methodology.
- Diversity: projects from various industries like fintech, healthcare, insurance, or education.
- Growth: work with a team of experts and continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
- Knowledge: knowledge sharing sessions, internal knowledge base.
Curious to learn more about working as a Netguru freelancer? All the information you need is here: Netguru Talent Marketplace.
Here's what you can expect from the recruitment process:
- First, you'll meet with one of our recruiters to get to know each other better.
- If everything goes well, you'll have the opportunity to meet with the client during a final online interview.
- In the last step, we will guide you through some paperwork and document verification, and make sure you're all set to join us smoothly.
Don't hesitate and apply right away.
At Netguru, we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. If you require any disability-related adaptations during the recruitment process, please let us know. We're here to help!