Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
We are currently looking for a Project Management Officer in the PMO - Talent Allocation Team.
Joining Netguru as a Project Management Officer means:
- becoming part of the team of masters of talent allocation, who solve our clients’ problems by build the best teams for our projects;
- working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from a range of fields (Business Development, Engineering, Project Management, C-level);
- having real ownership of an important area of the company’s daily operations;
- developing yourself and help to grow the company;
- flexplace – work remotely from the place that suits you best;
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
What are the responsibilities of a Project Management Officer?
PMO Talent Allocation Specialist: Independently provides scheduling in a portfolio of projects. Understands the priorities of the company and can deliver results based on those priorities. It means:
- providing full ownership on talent allocation for Netguru’s portfolio of projects;
- creating, managing, and optimizing the scheduling process in a fast-growing company;
- collaborating with a broad range of internal stakeholders: Account and Project Management leaders and specialists, Engineering Managers, and developers’ leaders, as well as assisting them in reaching business goals with strategic talent allocation processes;
- looking for creative solutions of scheduling problems;
- providing excellent internal service, accurate information and reasoning for decision making;
- preparing documentation, summaries, reports, and automating processes;
- using different tools and applications in the process of scheduling;
- co-operating with vendors and suppliers;
- last but not least: fostering a strong relationship with the Netguru team
We want you to come on board if you have:
- at least 1 year of professional work experience in talent allocation in IT (scheduling, staffing, resource allocation, sourcing, HR) or project management, project coordination, portfolio management
- have a passion and knowledge around technologies and frameworks used in modern web and mobile development;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English and Polish (CEFR C1+);
- outstanding organizational skills and confidence in managing complex tasks;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- an ability to react to rapid changes quickly and effectively manage your time.
We’ll be even happier to see that you:
- have experience using Salesforce;
- are a problem-solving kind of person with strong analytical skills.
Perks & benefits:
- Private health insurance package with dental care;
- Optional co-financed group life insurance for you and your family;
- Growth budget for your educational plan;
- Masterbenefit (an option for leasing a car on favorable terms);
- 10-percent discount on Apple products in Cortland.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- A task to check your talent allocation expertise;
- Interview with a PMO specialists
- Interview with a Business Operations Manager and a recruiter
If you want to read more about why working at Netguru might be your thing, check out our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Our projects are waiting for a new PMO! Are you ready to join us on our journey? Don't hold back and apply!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.