B2B: +16 paid days off
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX and Netflix.
Currently, we are looking for a passionate Design Consultant who will be dedicated to building partnerships, running workshops, collaborating with customers to understand their needs, identifying complex business challenges, utilizing design methodologies to facilitate strategic problem-solving, and designing innovative solutions that create a deep and tangible impact.
- Planning and conducting workshops with clients.
- Building exceptional experiences and relationships with our clients.
- Producing and delivering self-explanatory reports and other documentation that can be used to build beautiful and functional products by our Product Design and Development teams.
- Creating comprehensive Product Design and Development strategies for our global Clients.
- Visualising ideas and digital solutions and being able to present them in a compelling way.
- Understanding Netguru’s core services, ability to provide consultations to the Client by choosing the best solutions and talents for their project.
- Running tests, doing research, and collecting user feedback for our existing and future projects.
We want you on board if you have:
- 2-3 years experience as a Product Design Strategist/Consultant, Product Owner or similar role,
- A good command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+); Polish is not required,
- Ability to determine and prioritise key activities needed to launch an MVP,
- A good knowledge of design workshop methodologies, including generating ideas of solutions, mockups, user flows and diagrams on the fly,
- At least basic knowledge of design tools, such as the Adobe Suite, Sketch, and prototyping tools (we use Sketch+InVision),
- Great team-working skills,
- Openness to travel to the workshop locations (mostly Warsaw, Poznan or abroad) several days a month,
- Ability to provide Case Studies or similar documentation that demonstrates that you can set up winning strategies.
It would be a plus if you had:
- Good visual design skills (being able to create aesthetically pleasing and informative presentations to show your research results)
- Education in UX/UI design or equivalent
Ability to write blog posts about Design and Product strategies
- Experience as a speaker at conferences and meetups
- Ability to collect, interpret and utilise user feedback, as well as and analytical data from such tools as Google Analytics, Hotjar and more
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile - platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What will happen next?
- We’ll send you feedback via email as soon as we review your portfolio and read your CV. Before applying, please, make sure your portfolio is up-to-date and that it includes information on the process you follow and the workshops you conducted.
- We’re going to invite authors of the most promising portfolios to the language audit.
- This step, if successful, is followed by an interview with our Recruitment and Design crews.
- If the interview goes well, we will present you with the recruitment task – a work sample, so we could learn about your real competencies.
- You’re going to receive a design task based on real-life projects that we conduct every day.
- We’re going to check how comfortable you feel with design duties and how you manage communication with a fictional client. Most importantly though, we hope you’ll enjoy the process all the way through.
- Being successful with all the previous stages, we’ll invite you to the final meeting with the Team Leader to present your task outcome.
- If everything goes well, we’ll be more than excited to welcome you on board.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.