Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
20 paid days off (B2B)
Location: Poznań or remotely
We are currently looking for a Product Design Senior Discovery Consultant. So if you want to expand your experience, read on :)
How being a Product Design Senior Discovery Consultant can grow you?
- First of all- it is not about sales! Your role is to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners, customers and dev teams 🤔,
- Your aim is to understand the customer needs and come up with a positioning strategy. You will transform ideas into business models, build action plans and estimate these activities 🧠,
- You will lead and contribute to win strategy for RFP/RFI during proposal stage and solution design phase 🤝🏼,
- Last but not least, you will ensure that the upcoming trends and technologies are appropriately presented to the clients with the right business cases, references and context 🧞.
Sounds exciting, right? 🤩 Check what we expect ☝🏽:
- at least 2 years of experience building / designing / managing IT projects,
- at least 3 years of experience in Product Design - we need an expert in this matter!,
- practical knowledge of product development cycle,
- good understanding of current trends of web/mobile products and solution frameworks,
- excellent communication and analytical skills,
- excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+)- our clients are mostly international.
🕵️Since you will work closely with our clients, we will focus on checking if you :
- can discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on various levels of inputs from the client,
- proactively fill gaps in the client's visions with your own solutions/suggestions,
- build a good relationships with the client,
- have excellent stakeholder management and client facing skills.
Joining Netguru as a Product Design Senior Discovery Consultant means: :
- playing the key consulting role in new projects estimations,
- an ability to reach global markets & onboard clients on 7 continents,
- being part of an Agile team and enjoying a high degree of independence,
- working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields (Business Development, Project Management, PMOs, Tech Experts),
- having real ownership in an important area of the company’s daily operations,
- working in a challenging, fast-paced yet friendly environment,
- flexplace – work remotely from the place that suits you best,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable
💚 We have some great perks & benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
👣 What will happen next?
Ahead of you, there are 4 separate steps of this process to complete :)
- The first step is the HR meeting- 45 minutes chat with the Lead Recruiter.
- Phase 1- is the Discovery Call with the client (you need to get all the info needed for the scope).
- Phase 2- is the call with the Expert- a developer from our team, where your role is to deliver the scope so that the dev can prepare the frontend and backend estimates for you. Your task will be to prepare the product design estimates before Phase 3.
- Phase 3- is coming back to the client with a Proposal.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
12 500 - 19 700 PLN
15 000 - 23 600 PLN + VAT (Contractor)