Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +16 paid days off
Team of 70 skilled designers
One of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, Netflix, and SpaceX
Exceptional experiences and partner-like relationships with clients
Location: Poznań or remotely
👨🏻🎨Joining our Design team means:
Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity,
Using the best equipment and top-notch tools,
Being a part of a design-focused environment,
Being involved in challenging projects,
Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
Working with clients from around the world,
Working on internal R&D and Tech for Good projects,
Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas off our experienced team,
Getting support from a leader, mentor, and the team
🥷🏽Curious about your responsibilities? You will be:
- Working with an advanced and highly experienced team
- Contributing to projects for clients from all over the world
- Developing and improving your skills rapidly
- Creating clean, effective, UI/UX-driven web and mobile interfaces
- Ensuring high-quality results for your design choices
- Managing internal and external team design projects as well as participating in internal processes
- Running workshops with clients
☝️ Ready to apply? First check if you:
- Have a strong command of written and spoken English (C1); Polish not required
- Know the principles of Ul and UX design
- Know how to create user flows and build information architectures
- Use best practices for grids and colour harmony
- Have a strong portfolio to prove the above
- Can provide examples of design where real users’ needs and problems are addressed and solved
- Have measured the success and failures of your design choices.
- Have a basic knowledge of advanced prototyping tools such as Principle, Framer and similar
- Are familiar with the limitations and possibilities of most common front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, Flexbox, Material Design, iOS human interface)
- Have a practical knowledge of design systems and style guides
☝🏽We will be even happier if you:
You have a social media presence and a solid up to date portfolio including Dribbble, Behance or equivalent
You have used tools such as Google Analytics, Usertesting.com, Hotjar
You have experience writing blog posts about your design experience
You have some experience in public speaking; you participated in conferences or meetups as a speaker
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Multisport card,
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What will be the next 👣?
- We’ll send you feedback via email as soon as we review your portfolio and read your CV. Before applying, please, make sure your portfolio is up-to-date and that it includes information on the process you follow, the research you have done and that it presents in detail your UX&UI skills.
- We’re going to invite authors of the most promising portfolios to the language audit.
- This step, if successful, is followed by an interview with our Recruitment and Design crews.
- If the interview goes well, we will present you with the recruitment task – a work sample, so we could learn about your real competencies.
- You’re going to receive a design task based on real-life projects that we conduct every day.
- We’re going to check how comfortable you feel with design duties and how you manage communication with a fictional client. Most importantly though, we hope you’ll enjoy the process all the way through.
- Being successful with all the previous stages, we’ll invite you to the final meeting with the Team Leader to present your task outcome.
- If everything goes well, we’ll be more than excited to welcome you on board.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.