Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: at least 3+ years of commercial experience with Ul&UX design; fluent command of English; familiarity with Sketch, and InVision; prior experience with design systems and Frontify; relevant portfolio
Nice to have: prior banking, fintech, or insurance experience; understanding of mobile patterns
We are looking for a Product Designer who would like to join one of our key long-term projects within the banking industry and develop a durable relationship with our client - a leading player on the market.
We would like to offer you an opportunity to integrate the project for at least 1 year.
🥷🏽Curious about your responsibilities? You will be:
- Working with an advanced and highly experienced team
- Contributing to a long-term fintech project for one of our major clients
- Developing and improving your skills rapidly
- Creating clean, effective, UI/UX-driven web and mobile interfaces
- Ensuring high-quality results for your design choices
- Working closely with art directors, managing stakeholders expectations
- Using and developing a design system
☝️ Ready to apply? First check if you:
- Are located in Poland;
- Have a strong command of written and spoken English;
- Have an updated and relevant portfolio;
- Know the principles of Ul and UX design;
- Have at least 3+ years of prior product design experience;
- Have worked with Sketch;
- Have worked with design systems and Frontify;
- Have knowledge of prototyping tools (inVision);
- Are able to manage multiple stakeholders;
- Have excellent time management skills, sense of ownership;
- Have an analytic approach based on user tests;
- Have research skills and mood boards creation.
What will happen next?
Fill out the form;
Give us some time to review your portfolio;
Meet our Recruiter for an interview;
Spend 1h with our Designer sharing more about your experience;
Participate in an online Whiteboarding Challenge!
Meet with our Client to make 100% sure we are a good match.
Join our team!
If you want to know more, message me and let’s talk!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.