Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: Ul&UX design; experience in banking or fintech projects; fluent command of English; strong portfolio; experience working with clients or internal stakeholders; practical knowledge of design systems and style guides;
Nice to have: user testing, running and facilitating workshops, understanding of mobile patterns, basics in animation
Perks: 225 EUR home office bonus, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
B2B: +16 paid days off
Timeline: at least 1 year as a Designer on this single project;
We are looking for a Product Designer who would like to join one of our key long-term projects within the banking industry and develop a durable relationship with our client - a leading player on the market.
We would like to offer you an opportunity to integrate the project for at least 1 year.
🥷🏽Curious about your responsibilities? You will be:
- Working with an advanced and highly experienced team
- Contributing to a long-term fintech project for one of our major clients
- Developing and improving your skills rapidly
- Creating clean, effective, UI/UX-driven web and mobile interfaces
- Ensuring high-quality results for your design choices
- Working closely with art directors, managing stakeholders expectations
- Using and developing a design system
☝️ Ready to apply? First check if you:
- Have a strong command of written and spoken English (at least C1); Polish not required
- Know perfectly the principles of Ul and UX design
- Have knowledge of prototyping tools (Marvel/inVision)
- Worked on banking or fintech projects
- Understand concepts and rules specific to the banking environment
- Have a strong portfolio to prove the above
- Are able to manage multiple stakeholders
- Have excellent time management skills and sense of ownership
- Have analytic approach based on user tests
- Know how to conduct research and prepare moodboards.
☝🏽We will be even happier if you:
- Know how to conduct and prepare user testing sessions
- Have experience in conducting workshops
- Understand mobile patterns and material/human interface guidelines
- Have basic illustration and animation skills
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
One-time 1000 PLN (225 EUR) home office bonus,
Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
👨🏻🎨Joining our Design team means:
Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity,
Using the best equipment and top-notch tools,
Being a part of a design-focused environment,
Being involved in challenging projects,
Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
Working with clients from around the world,
Working on internal R&D and Tech for Good projects,
Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas off our experienced team,
Getting support from a leader, mentor, and the team
What will happen next?
Fill out the form
Give us some time to review your portfolio
Meet us for an interview
Participate in an online whiteboarding challenge!
Meet our Leader(s) to make 100% sure we are a good match.
Join our team!
If you want to know more, message me and let’s talk!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.