We're looking for a new Product Manager to join our 14-people Product Management team. Check out our Team's expert blog here. :)
Since last year, we've been building a new team of Product Managers. Our goal is to build world-class products, elevate the product strategy and execution support we deliver to our clients.
Our business and team are growing really fast. That's why we're looking for YOU!
Salary: base salary + salary review every 6 months
Perks: MacBook and a welcome pack, EUR 220 home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, discounts on Apple products, development budget, various internal initiatives, and more!
16 paid days off
Required skills: 2-year experience in managing complex digital products; C1+ English; experience in Agile
Location: remotely in the EU
- Supporting Netguru’s clients in developing a viable vision, strategy, and roadmap for their products. Working on product discovery and development in order to increase the client's business value.
- Gaining a deep understanding of our customers’ needs, requirements, and objectives through taking part in market research, experimentation, user testing, implementing continuous feedback systems, and performing data analysis.
- Defining and tracking the success criteria and metrics.
- Creating MVPs, validating assumptions and technical requirements, managing backlogs, making clear decisions on priority and roadmaps.
- Being an advocate of Netguru’s product culture, applying the best product management practices and tools (such as Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Outcome-Driven Innovation etc.).
See the way we work here!
We expect you to have:
- (Must-have) At least 2 years of experience as a Product Manager.
- (Must-have) Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+). You'll be communicating with clients in English, Polish is not required.
- Proven experience and understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Good understanding of business model design and validation.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to research and to derive insights from large amounts of data.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, questioning the status-quo and assertively striving to implement new solutions.
It would be a plus if you have:
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: financial services, automotive, healthcare, pharma, real estate.
- B2C product management experience.
- Entrepreneurial experience.
Perks & Benefits:
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee.
- One-time EUR 220 home office bonus.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What's in it for you?
- You'll have ownership on shaping innovative software products:
we work both for start-ups (like solarisBank or Moonfare) and big enterprises (like Volkswagen or IKEA). You'll have an impact on our clients' new and existing products.
- You'll have a possibility to scope the role: you will have a high degree of autonomy, room for experimenting and questioning the status quo.
- You'll receive lots of knowledge and support from your Product Management Team.
- You'll give and receive regular feedback from people you cooperate with and from your leader. Your leader will deeply care about your development: you'll meet every 3 months to discuss your progress and share feedback.
- You'll have a clear career path: you'll know exactly what skills to work on to grow.
- You'll have a chance to build the product mindset within the company.
- You'll enjoy flexplace: work remotely whenever you need to, take a break during working hours, or take a workation.
- You'll work on the best equipment: we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
What will happen next?
- You will be invited to a language check to verify your English skills.
- If your English audit result is C1+, we'll meet at 2 online interviews.
Here is a couple of Netguru’s blogposts, which may help you prepare for our recruitment process:
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback.