Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +16 paid days off
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of our clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi, and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA, and Keller Williams.
We are oriented on delivering business value to the clients. At the same time we respect questioning status quo and finding custom approaches to Project Management.
The whole department, led by the Head of Project Management with support from Service Delivery Managers, is divided into a few smaller teams. Each team has a dedicated team leader who will work with you on a daily basis.
Joining Netguru as a Project Manager means:
- Developing design and software projects for clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East.
- Working both for start-ups (like solarisBank or Helping)and big enterprises (like Volkswagen or IKEA).
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open for brilliant ideas.
- Having a clear and flexible career path.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working with a team of 50+ Project Managers, sharing knowledge on workshops and informal meetings, and having development budget for personal growth.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
We want you on board if you:
- Have minimum 1 year's experience in managing Agile IT projects.
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English (minimum C1); Polish is not required.
- Have proven experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Are familiar with one of the agile project management tools - Jira, Pivotal Tracker or others.
- Can convince us that effective communication and finding solutions is your strong suit.
- Can easily deal with obstacles and blockers.
- Can advise, negotiate and be proactive in contact with clients.
- Are able to make clients' ideas feasible by discussing business needs and values with them, creating MVP and facilitating developers' estimation.
- Have a passion for new technologies.
- Coordinating the development of design and software solutions, taking full ownership of the process if needed. Motivating, supporting and guiding the project team.
- Creating or facilitating creation of user stories and other lean documentation when necessary.
- Looking for improvements and questioning status quo, to the point of creating new processes and adjustments.
- Being ready to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions.
- Mentoring and being a trainer at both internal and external workshops.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you want to know more, check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Our projects are waiting for a new PM! Don't hold back and apply!
What will happen next?
- You will receive the email from our recruitment team with the information if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited for a language check to verify your English skills and later on - asked to do some tasks for us.
- If everything goes right, we will meet at the interviews! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Here is a couple of Netguru’s blogposts, which may help you prepare for our recruitment process: