Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: min. 1 year experience in managing Agile IT projects, familiarity with one of the agile pm tools, English C1
Perks: MacBook and the welcome pack, +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, development budget, various internal initiatives.
B2B: +16 paid days off
We want you on board if you:
- Have minimum 1 year's experience in managing Agile IT projects.
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English (minimum C1); Polish is not required.
- Have proven experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Are familiar with one of the agile project management tools - Jira, Pivotal Tracker or others.
- Can convince us that effective communication and finding solutions is your strong suit.
- Can advise, negotiate and be proactive in contact with clients.
- Are able to make clients' ideas feasible by discussing business needs and values with them, creating MVP and facilitating developers' estimation.
- Coordinating the development of design and software solutions, taking full ownership of the process if needed.
- Motivating, supporting and guiding the project team.
- Creating or facilitating creation of user stories and other lean documentation when necessary.
- Looking for improvements and questioning status quo, to the point of creating new processes and adjustments.
- Being ready to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions.
- Mentoring and being a trainer at both internal and external workshops.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook Pro and the welcome pack,
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru as a Project Manager means:
- Developing design and software projects for clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East.
- Working both for start-ups (like solarisBank or Helping)and big enterprises (like Volkswagen or IKEA).
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open for brilliant ideas.
- Having a clear and flexible career path.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- Working with a team of 50+ Project Managers, sharing knowledge on workshops and informal meetings, and having development budget for personal growth.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
If you want to know more, check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Our projects are waiting for a new PM! Don't hold back and apply!
What will happen next?
- You will receive the email from our recruitment team with the information if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited for a language check to verify your English skills and later on - asked to do some tasks for us.
- If everything goes right, we will meet at the interviews! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Here is a couple of Netguru’s blogposts, which may help you prepare for our recruitment process: