Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: min. 1 year experience in managing Agile IT projects, familiarity with one of the agile pm tools, English C1
Perks: MacBook and the welcome pack, +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, development budget, various internal initiatives.
B2B: +16 paid days off
We want you on board if you:
- Have minimum 1 year's experience in managing Agile IT projects.
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English (minimum C1); Polish is not required.
- Have proven experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Are familiar with one of the agile project management tools - Jira, Pivotal Tracker or others.
- Can convince us that effective communication and finding solutions is your strong suit.
- Can advise, negotiate and be proactive in contact with clients.
- Are able to make clients' ideas feasible by discussing business needs and values with them, creating MVP and facilitating developers' estimation.
- Coordinating the development of design and software solutions, taking full ownership of the process if needed.
- Motivating, supporting and guiding the project team.
- Creating or facilitating creation of user stories and other lean documentation when necessary.
- Looking for improvements and questioning status quo, to the point of creating new processes and adjustments.
- Being ready to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions.
- Mentoring and being a trainer at both internal and external workshops.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook Pro and the welcome pack,
- Support for your growth
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
Joining Netguru as a Project Manager means:
- Developing design and software projects for clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East.
- Working both for start-ups and big enterprises (clients like Anime Digital Network, Solarisbank, Volkswagen, IKEA, or Keller Williams).
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open for brilliant ideas.
- Having a clear and flexible career path.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- Working with a team of 50+ Project Managers, sharing knowledge on workshops and informal meetings, and having development budget for personal growth.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
If you want to know more, check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Our projects are waiting for a new PM! Don't hold back and apply!
What will happen next?
- You will receive the email from our recruitment team with the information if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited for a language check to verify your English skills and later on - asked to do some tasks for us.
- If everything goes right, we will meet at the interviews! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Here is a couple of Netguru’s blogposts, which may help you prepare for our recruitment process: