Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: min. 1 year experience in managing Agile IT projects, familiarity with one of the agile pm tools, English C1
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform and more
B2B: +16 paid days off
Relocation package for residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia
We come to you with an offer that includes a relocation package. It is addressed to residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia who would like to combine taking up a new job with moving to Poland. We know that relocation may be a huge step in your life. We’re ready to help you so that you can feel comfortable with this change from the very first day. Your relocation package will be an offer dedicated to your needs. It may include the following options:
- Tickets from the capital city in your country to the city in Poland in which you plan to settle,
- Support when looking for an apartment to rent (in Poznań or Białystok),
- 1-month rent stipend,
- A gift from Netguru to make you feel welcome in our country,
- Assistance with enrolling your kids into a Polish school,
- Polish language classes refund,
- Assistance in setting up a Polish bank account.
We want you on board if you:
- Have minimum 1 year's experience in managing Agile IT projects.
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English (minimum C1); Polish is not required.
- Have proven experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Are familiar with one of the agile project management tools - Jira, Pivotal Tracker or others.
- Can convince us that effective communication and finding solutions is your strong suit.
- Can advise, negotiate and be proactive in contact with clients.
- Are able to make clients' ideas feasible by discussing business needs and values with them, creating MVP and facilitating developers' estimation.
- Coordinating the development of design and software solutions, taking full ownership of the process if needed.
- Motivating, supporting and guiding the project team.
- Creating or facilitating creation of user stories and other lean documentation when necessary.
- Looking for improvements and questioning status quo, to the point of creating new processes and adjustments.
- Being ready to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions.
- Mentoring and being a trainer at both internal and external workshops.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru as a Project Manager means:
- Developing design and software projects for clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East.
- Working both for start-ups (like solarisBank or Helping)and big enterprises (like Volkswagen or IKEA).
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open for brilliant ideas.
- Having a clear and flexible career path.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- Working with a team of 50+ Project Managers, sharing knowledge on workshops and informal meetings, and having development budget for personal growth.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
If you want to know more, check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Our projects are waiting for a new PM! Don't hold back and apply!
What will happen next?
- You will receive the email from our recruitment team with the information if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited for a language check to verify your English skills and later on - asked to do some tasks for us.
- If everything goes right, we will meet at the interviews! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Here is a couple of Netguru’s blogposts, which may help you prepare for our recruitment process: