Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: around 5 years' experience in Python.
Nice to have:
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of professional Python (Django) software development experience in developing and maintaining high-availability distributed software systems.
- Experience working in fintech
- Experience and deep knowledge of AWS technologies at scale in a production environment.
- Availability to work in with US overlap 2-3 times a week
- Experienced with Continuous Integration and Deployment processes.
- Strong server-side development experience in Python in the Django framework.
- Strong experience in identifying and resolving root causes of software defects.
- Able to write and enforce logical and maintainable code.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to effectively communicate and work remotely with cross regions, cross-cultural, and geographically dispersed teams.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.