Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Requirements: Has main stack Python proficiency understands its limitations and its key features - It's backed by 7+ years of experience (exchangeable to number of documented cases in various large scale applications)
Has experience in the whole life cycle of projects, system design skills, knowledge of delivering performance, monitoring, scalability, reliability and availability solutions for the applications. English C1.
Perks: 223 EUR home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, access to Worksmile Platform, and more
B2B: +20 paid days off
☝️ Ready to apply? First check if you:
- have 7+ years of commercial experience in Python (especially web development)
- are experienced in the whole life cycle of projects,
- are framework agnostic and can work out a detailed plan for a whole stack
- have AWS/Cloud knowledge corresponding with AWS Certificate “Solution Architect Associate”
- can design an application architecture corresponding to business and non-functional requirements
- have knowledge about composing applications with appropriate monitoring, debugging, metrics gathering and errors handling solutions
- have hands-on experience of different programming roles,
- can complete scheduled work within the budgeted hours for a project,
- have an advanced of written and spoken English (C1), Polish not required,
- are ready to communicate your feedback, ideas, and vision to the programming team and clients.
☝️ It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- ability to justify architecture decisions to co-workers and clients,
- a detail-oriented and best practices approach to work,
- outstanding time-management and workload-management skills,
- strong reporting and technical writing skills,
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- MacBook Pro and the welcome pack,
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- One-time 223 EUR home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
👣 Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you will lead a team of professionals and mentor some of the new ones,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- clients from all over the world,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
👣 What will happen next?
- If your application meets our requirements, you'll be asked for some link to your code.
- We’re going to invite selected applicants to an interview with our Recruitment and Python crew representatives.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet our Engineering Manager and one of the Software Architects.
That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
Curious about the development possibilities we offer? - Check them here
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.