Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: 4 years of commercial experience in Python, experience in the whole life cycle of projects, English C1
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform and more
B2B: +20 paid days off
Apply if you:
- have 4 years of commercial experience in Python (especially web development)
- are experienced in the whole life cycle of projects,
- have hands-on experience of different programming roles,
- can complete scheduled work within the budgeted hours for a project,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (C1), Polish not required,
- are ready to communicate your feedback, ideas, and vision to the programming team and clients.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- excellent people management skills,
- experience as a leader,
- ability to justify architecture decisions to co-workers and clients,
- ability to resolve conflicts,
- a detail-oriented and best practices approach to work,
- outstanding time-management and workload-management skills,
- very strong debugging skills,
- strong reporting and technical writing skills,
- strong analytical skills.
Perks & benefits:
- access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- private health insurance package,
- life insurance,
- and hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- discounts on Apple products,
- one-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you will lead a team of professionals and mentor some of the new ones,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- clients from all over the world,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
What will happen next?
- If your application meets our requirements, you'll be asked for some link to your Django code.
- We’re going to invite authors of the best solutions to an interview with our Recruitment and Python crew representatives.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet our Python Engineering Manager and one of the Tech Leads.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.