Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Requirements: 4 years of commercial experience in Python, experience in the whole life cycle of projects, English C1
Perks: 223 EUR homeoffice bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform andmore
B2B: +20 paid days off
☝️ Ready to apply? First check if you:
- have 4 years of commercial experience in Python (especially web development)
- are experienced in the whole life cycle of projects,
- have hands-on experience of different programming roles,
- can complete scheduled work within the budgeted hours for a project,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (C1), Polish not required,
- are ready to communicate your feedback, ideas, and vision to the programming team and clients.
☝️ It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- excellent people management skills,
- experience as a leader,
- ability to justify architecture decisions to co-workers and clients,
- ability to resolve conflicts,
- a detail-oriented and best practices approach to work,
- outstanding time-management and workload-management skills,
- very strong debugging skills,
- strong reporting and technical writing skills,
- strong analytical skills.
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- MacBook Pro and the welcome pack,
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- One-time 223 EUR home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
👣 Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – share knowledge and best practices, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
- clients from all over the world, processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
👣 What will happen next?
- If your application meets our requirements, you'll be asked for some link to your Django code.
- We’re going to invite authors of the best solutions to an interview with our Recruitment and Python crew representatives.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet our Senior Team Leader.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
Curious about the development possibilities we offer? - Check them here
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.