Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: Has main stack Python proficiency understands its limitations and its key features - It's backed by 7+ years of experience (exchangeable to number of documented cases in various large scale applications)
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform and more
Has experience in the whole life cycle of projects, system design skills, knowledge of delivering performance, monitoring, scalability, reliability and availability solutions for the applications. English C1.
B2B: +20 paid days off
We come to you with an offer that includes a relocation package. It is addressed to residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia who would like to combine taking up a new job with moving to Poland. We know that relocation may be a huge step in your life. We’re ready to help you so that you can feel comfortable with this change from the very first day. Your relocation package will be an offer dedicated to your needs. It may include the following options:
- Tickets from the capital city in your country to the city in Poland in which you plan to settle,
- We’ll recommend you an agency which helps you find a flat to rent and reimburse the cost of the service,
- 1-month rent stipend,
- A gift from Netguru to make you feel welcome in our country,
- Assistance with enrolling your kids into a Polish school,
- Polish language classes refund,
- Assistance in setting up a Polish bank account.
Apply if you:
- have 7+ years of commercial experience in Python (especially web development)
- are experienced in the whole life cycle of projects,
- are framework agnostic and can work out detailed plan for a whole stack
- have AWS/Cloud knowledge corresponding with AWS Certificate “Solution Architect Associate”
- can design an application architecture corresponding to business and non-functional requirements
- have knowledge about composing application with appropriate monitoring, debugging, metrics gathering and errors handling solutions
- have hands-on experience of different programming roles,
- can complete scheduled work within the budgeted hours for a project,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (C1), Polish not required,
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- ability to justify architecture decisions to co-workers and clients,
- a detail-oriented and best practices approach to work,
- outstanding time-management and workload-management skills,
- strong reporting and technical writing skills,
- strong analytical skills.
Perks & benefits:
- access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- private health insurance package,
- life insurance,
- and hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- discounts on Apple products,
- one-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you will lead a team of professionals and mentor some of the new ones,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- clients from all over the world,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
What will happen next?
- If your application meets our requirements, you'll be asked for some link to your code.
- We’re going to invite selected applicants to an interview with our Recruitment and Pythoncrew representatives.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet our Engineering Manager and one of the Software Architects.
Curious about the development possibilities we offer? - Check them here
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.