Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +16 paid days off
Location: Poznań or remotely
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of a dev group,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- clients from all over the world,
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- hands-on knowledge of Python - building web applications with Django,
- commercial experience in web development and team projects,
- experience with foreign clients and working in an Agile way.
- understanding of modern HTML, CSS,
- experience in web development: building APIs and REST services (integrated with 3rd party libraries)
- ability to efficiently deal with databases,
- ability to use Docker for development,
- very good command of written and spoken English (B2+), Polish not required.
- understanding of test-driven development, more thorough knowledge of the Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS),
- some open-source contributions.
💚 Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What will happen next?
- We'll review your application and if it meets our requirements, you'll be asked to solve our recruitment task.
- After you send the solution for the task, we will review it and give feedback as soon as possible.
- If the answers will satisfy us, we will be happy to invite you for the HR interview and a pair programming session with our Developers and one person from the Recruitment Team.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet our Senior Team Leader.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.