Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
This position requires being on-site in the place indicated by the client in the center of Poznań
We already know what your first project will be. You can find more information in the project description
B2B: +16 paid days off
Perks: PLN 1 000 home office bonus, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform, and more.
The client is one of the biggest chains of convenience stores in Europe with more than 7 000 shops across Poland. We have worked with the client on a number of projects, including a project aiming at making sensory analysis of food products more digital or building an Electron application, which will enable customers to do self-checkout in their transition shops.
Netguru’s QA team consists of over 80 passionate, ambitious, and growth-oriented people. They will help you personalize and follow a unique career path, and will welcome you into the Netguru community.
Tasks and duties:
- Helping building solutions instead of breaking stuff.
- Being a mentor and a catalyst of quality-focused activities.
- Using various techniques and skills to mitigate risks.
- Treating testing as continuous activity throughout the entire delivery pipeline – instead of it being just a stage.
- Promote the quality as a whole team’s responsibility.
- Being a guardian of the business value.
- Proposing and implementing more efficient testing procedures.
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements to projects and products.
- Working in close cooperation with the Developers & PM crew on the implementation of apps.
- Close cooperation with external clients.
We want you on board if you have:
- Experience in testing REST API with the usage of dedicated tools (e.g. Postman).
- Experience in testing DBs + SQL knowledge.
- Experience in testing large-scale systems with integration layers (microservices, authorization, etc.).
- Experience in cooperation with clients.
- Understanding of User Experience aspects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good command of English (CEFR B2 at least), excellent command of Polish is required.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about Azure architecture (Functions, Event Bus, Service Bus, Logs) + working with Azure Portal.
- Experience working with non-cash payments systems.
- Ability to read/understand python code.
Technologies we work with:
- Web Automation: CypressJS, Selenium, RSpec
- Mobile Automation: Appium, Detox, Espresso
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
- DB testing: PostgresQL, MySQL
- Performance testing: JMeter, K6, Gatling, Locust
- Security testing: Zap, Burp
- Languages: JS, python, ruby, Java, Kotlin, C#
- Monitoring/Reporting: Rollbar, Grafana, Graylog, Prometheus, New Relic, Sentry, Firebase
- API testing: Postman, Charles Proxy, Swagger, GraphQL, REST, SOAP
- Test Management tools: JIRA, TestRail
- CI/CD: Firebase, CircleCI, Jenkins, Docker, TestFlight, Bitbucket, Bitrise, GitLab
- Other: git, gitflow, github, ssh, bash, ISTQB, Browserstack.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru as a Quality Assurance Engineer means:
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Working with a modern approach to testing.
- Working in an experienced team of great specialists.
- Contributing to projects for clients all over the world.
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open to brilliant ideas.
Don’t hesitate and apply right away! Please send your CV in English, as the whole recruitment process will be carried out in this language.
What will happen next?
- You will get an e-mail from our recruitment team with the information whether your experience matches the requirements.
- We want to check your practical skills :) You will receive a task to solve within a certain deadline.
- We'll invite you to an interview with our QA and Recruitment Team.
- For all of those who complete the previous step – we’ll also invite you to a short meeting with QA Team Leaders.
BTW, if you are curious how to get a job as a QA at Netguru, check out our article!