Back to offers
From Frontend department
EUR 2 000 - 3 800 monthly
Before Tax (Business Contract)
Click for the details
Sorry, our forms might not work
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any issues.
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: 3+ years of experience in developing frontend applications; other technologies listed below in the descriptions of each project; written & spoken English (B2+)
We offer: remote work, flextime & flexplace, long-term collaboration on challenging products
Apply if you:
- have at least 3 years of experience in developing frontend applications,
- have experience working with technologies: Next.js, Typescript, Chakra UI, React Query + Axios or GraphQL,
- have very good knowledge of frontend application architecture,
- generate solutions to encountered problems and focus on putting these solutions into practice,
- cooperate well with business departments,
- are fluent in English (B2+).
1. Innovation consultancy company:
- The client provides digital business models for the companies from the financial industry
- Duration of the project: to the end of this year
- Technologies: Next.js, Typescript, Chakra UI, React Query + Axios or GraphQL
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote, flexible work,
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills,
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, you'll be asked to solve the task or invited to a technical interview with one of our Developers.
- If everything goes well, you will be invited for a meeting with the client.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com!