PLN 8 000 - 15 000
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN 6 700 - 12 500 Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: have at least 1 year of commercial experience in developing iOS or Android applications with React Native); familiarity with state/data management libraries (Redux/Mobx); knowledge of the latest JS and TS standards as well as testing frameworks (Jest/Detox); experience in CI/CD tools and mobile apps distribution platforms; good command of English (CERF B2+)
Nice to have: app published in Google Play/App Store, basic knowledge on code signing on Android and iOS as well as debugging tools, knowledge on project configuration in Xcode and Android Studio
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
B2B: +16 paid days off
Our 15+ React Native Team is a great one and we are thrilled that we’re growing 🚀 ! To tell you a bit more, we are a part of Netguru's Mobile Team, consisting of 80+ developers. We deliver well-designed and optimised mobile app development solutions for both iOS and Android mobile platforms, in turn increasing the productivity of the business enterprise.
We are currently looking for experienced React Native Developers to make our team even stronger 💪🏼. Is it you? 😊 Check it out!
☝️ Ready to apply? First check if you have:
- have at least 1 year of commercial experience in developing applications with React Native;
- familiarity with state/data management libraries (redux/mobx),
- deep knowledge of the latest JS and TS standards,
- basic knowledge of testing frameworks (jest/testing-library/native)
- familiarity with debugging tools,
- ability to work with iTunes Connect and Google Play Store,
- ability to work with Apple Developer Center,
- familiarity with iOS and Android capabilities,
- familiarity with the platforms' basic features, such as location services, push notifications, etc.,
- experience in 3rd party services integration,
- experience with Continuous Integration tools like Bitrise or CircleCI.
- experience in integrating Swift/Objective-C/Java libraries with React Native,
- good command of English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required,
- great communication skills to work within a team and with clients.
☝️ It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- one or more Android or iOS apps published in Google Play or App Store,
- basic knowledge on code signing on Android and iOS,
- basic knowledge on debugging tools for iOS and Android,
- good knowledge on project configuration in Xcode and Android Studio,
- knowledge of architectures, trends and emerging technologies,
- experience in modern software development practices and tools,
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - budget for team development,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
👣 Joining Netguru's Mobile Team as a React Native Developer means:
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team, in an Agile environment,
- having an opportunity to pursue a leadership path if desired
- dev-friendly processes like Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- the constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. at internal Webinars, external conferences, meetups, etc.),
- growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- ambitious and verified projects- our clients come from all over the world and from different industries,
- a clear and fast-paced career path based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader and mentor will support you along the way :)
👣 Let us guide you through what you can expect while being part of our team:
- we develop the Research and Development department, so each team member can contribute and develop their skills in various directions,
- a typical work day usually starts with a daily project meeting, where we talk about our progress on tasks and possible blockers,
- apart from coding, you will have some additional calls during the day, e.g. Project Grooming or a retrospective,
- you will have regular O3 and F2F meetings with your leader. The O3s are all about current matters related to your projects / work in the company. F2Fs focus on your development and goals for the following quarters,
- we love to share knowledge and we do it regularly- every two weeks we get together to present and discuss topics related to (but not only! ) React Native,
- when there is a break between projects, we implement our internal projects that are carried out under RnD. Be sure to check our open-source!
- our team is in constant contact and we always try to solve problems together 🤗. Read more about our Team here!
➡️ What will happen next?
- If your application meets our requirements you will be invited for a short meeting with the recruiter - we will be happy to get to know you and tell you more about us!
- Next step is a pair programming session with one of our developers (you may be asked to solve a short code review task before),
- If everything goes well, you will meet one of the leaders at the final online interview! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com !