7 000 - 12 000 PLN
+ VAT (Contractor)
5 800 - 10 000 PLN Gross (UoP)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +16 paid days off
Team of 70+ skilled Mobile Developers
One of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, Netflix, and SpaceX
Exceptional experiences and partner-like relationships with clients
Relocation package for residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia
Location: Relocation to Poland
We come to you with an offer that includes a relocation package. It is addressed to residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia who would like to combine taking up a new job with moving to Poland. We know that relocation may be a huge step in your life. We’re ready to help you so that you can feel comfortable with this change from the very first day. Your relocation package will be an offer dedicated to your needs. It may include the following options:
- Tickets from the capital city in your country to the city in Poland in which you plan to settle,
- 1-month rent stipend,
- 5 hours of consultation with your personal relocation assistant,
- A gift from Netguru to make you feel welcome in our country.
👣 Let us guide you through what you can expect while being part of our team:
- we develop the Research and Development department, so each team member can contribute and develop their skills in various directions,
- a typical work day usually starts with a daily project meeting, where we talk about our progress on tasks and possible blockers,
- apart from coding, you will have some additional calls during the day, e.g. Project Grooming or a retrospective,
- you will have regular O3 and F2F meetings with your leader. The O3s are weekly meetings and all about current matters related to your projects / work in the company. F2Fs is a quartely meeting and focuses on your development and goals for the following quarters,
- we love to share knowledge and we do it regularly- every two weeks we get together to present and discuss topics related to (but not only! ) React Native,
- when there is a break between projects, we implement our internal projects that are carried out under RnD. Be sure to check our open source - https://github.com/netguru/sticky-parallax-header ! ,
- our team is in constant contact and we always try to solve problems together. 🤗
☝️ Ready to apply? First check if you have:
- at least 1 year of commercial experience in developing iOS or Android applications with React Native,
- familiarity with state/data management libraries (redux/mobx),
- deep knowledge of the latest js standards,
- knowledge of testing frameworks (jest/detox),
- familiarity with debugging tools,
- ability to work with iTunes Connect and Google Play Store,
- ability to work with Apple Developer Center,
- familiarity with iOS and Android capabilities,
- familiarity with the platforms' basic features, such as location services, push notifications, etc.,
- experience in 3rd party services integration,
- experience in integrating Swift/Objective-C/Java libraries with React Native,
- good command of English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required,
- great communication skills sufficient to work with a team and with clients.
☝️ It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- one or more Android or iOS apps published in Google Play or App Store,
- basic knowledge on code signing on Android and iOS,
- basic knowledge on debugging tools for iOS and Android,
- good knowledge on project configuration in Xcode and Android Studio,
- knowledge of architectures, trends and emerging technologies,
- experience in modern software development practices and tools,
- experience with Continuous Integration tools like Bitrise or CircleCI.
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Multisport card,
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at email@example.com.