Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Form of cooperation: Graduate Agreement (Umowa Absolwencka) for the 3 months of internship and then possibility to grow as a Junior Recruitment Administrator (Employment Contract)
Required skills: very good command of written and spoken Polish and English (C1), very good knowledge of Google Workspace (Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive, Docs Editors, Meet), very good organizational and analytical skills
Nice to have: interest in Project Management, IT and recruitment, experience in a similar role, working knowledge of Salesforce
Location: Poznań or remotely from Poland
What are the responsibilities of a Recruitment Administrator?
- Recruitment data system administration and analysis, providing relevant conclusions,
- Performing regular and ad-hoc reports and analytic queries,
- Regular contact and maintaining relations with posting vendors and agencies, vendors management, offers negotiation,
- Providing an administrative support in account management activities,
- Cooperation with other departments within the company regarding processing payments, meeting organization etc.
- Assistance in tracking correct status of recruitment stages in the internal database, as well as keeping an eye on process effectiveness.
We want you on board if you:
- Have interest in reporting and data analysis,
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken Polish and English (C1+),
- Are familiar with business software such as Google Workspace (Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive, Docs Editors, Meet),
- Have very good organizational and analytical skills,
- Are flexible and able to prioritize tasks well,
- Are responsible and adhering to deadlines is important for you,
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal),
- Are willing to learn and develop your career path in the HR/TA/PM field.
It's not a must, but we'll be happy to see that you have:
- Interest in Project Management, IT and recruitment will be a great plus,
- Experience in a similar role,
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.
Perks & benefits:
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences,
- Flexplace – having a lot of flexibility in terms of working hours and location,
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your workspace even more efficient and comfortable.
Discounts on Apple products.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
Joining Netguru’s People Team as the HR Administrator means:
- Lots of occasions to learn with opportunities to choose your dream path within the HR field,
- Close cooperation with our Head of Talent Acquisition who will help you make full use of your potential,
- Growing yourself and people around you – you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back.
What will happen next?
- After submitting your application, you’ll be asked to prepare a short presentation about yourself, in which we will ask you to explain:
- Why you’re a suitable candidate for this position,
- What are your career goals.
*You can also attach such a presentation together with your CV.
- If that goes well, you’ll participate in a meeting with the Recruitment Specialist.
- Next, we’ll have a short analytical task for you.
- The last stage of the recruitment process is meeting with our Head of Talent Acqusition.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.