Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: hands-on experience in a full lifecycle recruitment planning and coordinating, very good command of written and spoken Polish and English (C1), experience in direct search and know-how to effectively source the best talents
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform and more
What are the responsibilities of a Recruitment Specialist?
- developing and implementing long-term recruitment strategies, taking part in headcount planning,
- managing full lifecycle recruitment for different technical and non-technical positions,
- taking care of a positive Candidate Experience,
- Managing communication between applicants, hiring managers and other people involved in the recruitment process,
- taking part in the promotional activities, direct search and establishing the initial contact with prospective candidates,
- cooperation with the Sourcing and Employer Branding teams,
- improving daily work by optimization of the current processes and creating new ones.
We want you on board if you:
- have hands-on experience in a full lifecycle recruitment planning and coordinating,
- have an advanced command of written and spoken Polish and English (C1),
- have experience in direct search and know-how to effectively source the best talents,
- are familiar with recruitment tools and can quickly learn how to use new ones,
- have impressive communication and interpersonal skills,
- are proactive, assertive, curious and have strong analytical skills,
- have an ability to prioritise and switch tasks,
- keep up-to-date with HR and technology-related news,
- are ready to work in a dynamic and feedback-based environment and take part in the optimization of the existing processes.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
Support for your growth,
Discounts on Apple products,
One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
Joining Netguru as Recruitment Specialist means:
- experimenting, questioning the status quo, and having a high degree of independence in managing your recruitment and employer branding processes, as well as other projects,
- growing yourself and people around you – you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- having high recruitment quality standards and ambitious hiring goals,
- using high-quality tools, such as Hubspot, Workable and LinkedIn Corporate on a daily basis,
- having a fast-paced career path with an opportunity of a pay-rise twice a year, based on clearly defined goals – you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- having a lot of flexibility in terms of working hours and location,
- taking part in a Creative Friday each week - to help you replenish your creative mind, look for area for innovation or improvement and implement your ideas.
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team with the information if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you might be invited for a language check to verify your English skills and/or asked to do some task for us.
- If everything goes right, we will meet at the interviews! :)
Don't hesitate and apply right away!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.