PLN 8 900 - 13 800
+ VAT (Contractor)
PLN 7 400 - 11 500 Gross (UoP)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Paid days off: 16 for B2B
Joining Netguru means:
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs!
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support and mentor you.
- Working in an experienced team with strong DevOps expertise.
- Ability to make an impact on the technological stack of Netguru’s and clients' infrastructure.
- Constant development of your skills thanks to the assigned development budget.
Your main responsibilities:
- Automating DevOps-related tasks and processes - we don’t want to spend our time fighting the same issues every day.
- Implementing and maintaining Cloud Infrastructure, monitoring, continuous integration/deployment, and log-management systems.
- Supporting other members of the project team - you are the bridge between the Dev and the Ops. Help people around you get the best of both worlds.
- Engaging in building the right solution which meets the client’s technical and business requirements.
Must-have requirements for this position:
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Linux and cloud networking in general.
- Experience in writing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) and using Git SCM.
- Scripting/programming skills in at least one of the following: Bash, PowerShell, Python.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure and Platform as a Service concept.
- Basic knowledge about security in DevOps and Cloud.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Polish (at least B2+).
- Practical experience with monitoring/data collection tools: Cloud Watch, Prometheus, Rollbar, NewRelic.
- Knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible or Puppet.
- Practice with management and automation of CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, CircleCI, GitLab, other).
- Experience in Linux/Windows server administration.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of other cloud providers (Azure/GCP).
- Open-source contributions.
- AWS, Linux certifications.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!