Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: knowledge of AWS/GCP, familiarity with CI/CD, experience with containers systems (Docker), IaC (Terraform), scripting (Bash/Python)
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, MacBook Pro, growth budget
Paid days off: 16 for B2B
Our team consists of 25 experienced and professional DevOps Engineers. We’re Cloud Agnostics and we support top three providers (AWS, Azure, GCP). We are licensed partners of Microsoft Azure (MS Gold), Amazon Web Services (AWS Advanced Partner & Reseller) and Google. As a part of the team, you can develop your skills in preferred cloud technology and obtain certificates (cloud, security, Kubernetes/Docker) financed by Netguru.
Must-have requirements for this position:
- Experience with one of the cloud providers: AWS or GCP,
- Practice with management and automation of CI/CD pipelines (CircleCI, GitLab, Jenkins, GitHub Actions),
- Experience with Docker,
- Experience with Linux,
- Experience in writing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation),
- Experience with using GIT,
- Scripting/programming skills in Bash or Python,
- Familiarity with Infrastructure and Platform as a Service concepts,
- Basic knowledge about security in DevOps and Cloud,
- Ability to work independently,
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies,
- Very good command of English; Polish is not required.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes,
- Practical experience with monitoring/data collection tools: Cloud Watch, Prometheus, Rollbar, NewRelic, Sentry or DataDog
- Knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible or Puppet,
- Open-source contributions,
- General IT certifications.
Perks & benefits:
- The possibility of obtaining a certificate in AWS/Azure/GCP (sponsored by Netguru).
- Support for your growth
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
Your main responsibilities:
- Automating DevOps-related tasks and processes - we don’t want to spend our time fighting the same issues every day.
- Implementing and maintaining Cloud Infrastructure, monitoring, continuous integration/deployment, and log-management systems.
- Supporting other members of the project team - you are the bridge between the Dev and the Ops. Help people around you get the best of both worlds.
- Engaging in building the right solution which meets the client’s technical and business requirements.
Joining Netguru means:
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs!
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support and mentor you.
- Working in an experienced team with strong DevOps expertise.
- Ability to make an impact on the technological stack of Netguru’s and clients' infrastructure.
- Constant development of your skills thanks to the assigned development budget.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!