Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: hands-on knowledge of Ruby on Rails, ability to deal efficiently with databases and various queries, very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+)
B2B: +16 paid days off
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- hands-on knowledge of Ruby on Rails,
- ability to deal efficiently with databases and various queries,
- very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish not required.
We'll be happy to see that you:
- are experienced in communicating with foreign clients and working in Agile way,
- understand test-driven development,
- can efficiently search for the information you need,
- love to take charge of the project you are working on,
- have some open-source contributions.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook Pro and the welcome pack,
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of a dev group,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- the constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, we help them turn their dreams into online practice and most suitable working solutions,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
What will happen next?
- We’ll review your application and if it meets our requirements, we’re going to invite authors of the best apps to an interview and pair programming with our Recruitment and RoR crew.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet one of our Team Leaders.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form! If you have any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!