Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: hands-on knowledge of Ruby on Rails, ability to deal efficiently with databases and various queries, very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+)
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
B2B: +16 paid days off
Relocation package for residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia
We come to you with an offer that includes a relocation package. It is addressed to residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia who would like to combine taking up a new job with moving to Poland. We know that relocation may be a huge step in your life. We’re ready to help you so that you can feel comfortable with this change from the very first day. Your relocation package will be an offer dedicated to your needs. It may include the following options:
- Tickets from the capital city in your country to the city in Poland in which you plan to settle,
- 1-month rent stipend,
- 5 hours of consultation with your personal relocation assistant,
- A gift from Netguru to make you feel welcome in our country.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- hands-on knowledge of Ruby on Rails,
- ability to deal efficiently with databases and various queries,
- very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish not required.
We'll be happy to see that you:
- are experienced in communicating with foreign clients and working in Agile way,
- understand test-driven development,
- can efficiently search for the information you need,
- love to take charge of the project you are working on,
- have some open-source contributions.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of a dev group,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- the constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
What will happen next?
- We’ll review your application and if it meets our requirements, you'll be asked to solve the task or invited to an interview and pair programming with our Recruitment and RoR crew.
- With positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet one of our Team Leaders.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form! If you have any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.