working with no 1 CRM on the market (Salesforce)
16 paid days off (B2B)
We are a team of specialists creating web and mobile applications on behalf of clients worldwide – we always strive to make a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We’ve managed to build an outstanding organizational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
We are excited to be adding a new member to our Business Development Team: a Sales Operations Specialist, who will use their organisational and analytical skills to improve customer satisfaction!
Joining Netguru means:
- Unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing, professional software services company with a global reach,
- Working on exciting projects with clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and Middle East,
- Being a part of a strong organization that prioritizes learning and has innovative and continuously improving processes,
- Working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields,
- Taking advantage of flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook, and all the tools you need.
What are the responsibilities of a Sales Operations Specialist?
- Building and nurturing relationships and providing support for the Business Development team,
- Cross-team cooperation with Growth, Finance, Talent and Salesforce Teams,
- Working with Salesforce, Zapier, Outreach.io, Cirrus, LinkedIn and Crunchbase, ZoomInfo – being technical support first-port-of-call for Business Team,
- Working with Salesforce reports, dashboards, and Salesforce quality assurance (SF Admin, custom fields/objects creation, etc.),
- Sales operations & analytics,
- Optimization and automation of sales processes,
- Sales Tools Management, research and incorporation of new tools for the Sales Team – negotiating the prices with external providers,
- Drafting contracts (SOW, MSA, NDA),
- Supporting the lead creation and qualification process,
- Ad-hoc support.
Must-haves for a Sales Operations Specialist at Netguru:
- 1+ year experience working with Salesforce (reports and dashboards, system administration),
- Working knowledge of Salesforce as well as experience in creating SF reports and dashboards,
- Experience in a similar position at a software consulting/SaaS services company, experience working with Sales Team or similar,
- Having prior experience with Excel,
- General knowledge of inbound processes and how to deliver customer success,
- Good spoken and written English (B2 or higher) and Polish (C1),
- Strong numeric abilities and a passion for statistics,
- Impressive written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal abilities,
- Being a team player,
- Showing a high dose of creativity in everyday work.
- Continuous improvement of market and technology knowledge,
- Having Salesforce Administrator Certification,
- Having prior experience working with Hubspot and Zapier.
Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are just getting started 🚀 Ready to face the challenge?
Click “apply” button and join Netguru team!
Got questions? Feel free to contact Magda!
4 800 - 6 700 PLN
5 750 - 8 000 PLN + VAT (Contractor)