PLN 6 600 - 9 600
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN 5 500 - 8 000 Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Perks: + 1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, and more!
B2B: +16 paid days off
Required skills: min. 1 year of experience in Salesforce, excellent Polish (min. C1) and English (min. B2)
Location: Poznań or remotely in Poland
We are excited to be adding a new member to our Business Development Team: a Sales Operations Specialist, who will use their organisational and analytical skills to improve customer satisfaction!
Ready to apply? Please check if you have:
- (Must-have) Min. 1 year of experience in working with Salesforce CRM (reports and dashboards, system administration).
- (Must-have) Excellent spoken and written Polish (C1 or higher).
- (Must-have) Very good spoken and written English (B2 or higher).
- Experience in a similar position at a software consulting/SaaS services company.
- Prior experience with Google Sheets/ Excel.
- Impressive written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal abilities.
Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru means:
- Taking advantage of flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook, and all the tools you need.
- Being a part of a strong organization that prioritizes learning and has innovative and continuously improving processes.
- Working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields.
- Unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing, professional software services company with a global reach.
- Working on exciting projects with clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and Middle East.
What are the responsibilities of a Sales Operations Specialist?
- Building and nurturing relationships and providing support for the Business Development team.
- Cross-team cooperation with Growth, Finance, Talent and Salesforce Teams.
- Working with Salesforce, Zapier, Outreach.io, Cirrus, LinkedIn and Crunchbase, ZoomInfo – being technical support first-port-of-call for Business Team.
- Working with Salesforce reports, dashboards, and Salesforce quality assurance (SF Admin, custom fields/objects creation, etc.).
- Optimization and automation of sales processes.
- Sales Tools Management, research and incorporation of new tools for the Sales Team – negotiating the prices with external providers.
- Drafting contracts (SOW, MSA, NDA).
- Ad-hoc support.
The recruitment process:
- You'll be invited for a quick language check to verify your English speaking skills.
- We'll also ask you to prepare a recruitment task.
If everything goes right, we will meet at 2 online interviews! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.