B2B: +16 paid days off
Location: Poznań or remotely
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Currently the core team consists of 3 Salesforce Developers and 1 Salesforce Admin working on internal product used by majority of Netgurals. In the team you will also find QA, Product Designer, and Scrum Master roles. We focus on providing the best solutions for Netguru Salesforce putting quality first.
We're looking for an individual who can, based on their expertise, take data-driven decisions and put smart & valuable insights into action in the Salesforce environment. If you are ready to join the Salesforce team at Netguru - apply now!
Joining Netguru as a Salesforce Developer means:
- Focusing on quality, not quantity - you will develop critical internal products within the Salesforce Platform using the latest technologies enabling operations of a 600+ people company.
- Being a part of the team considered as innovators and thought leaders by Salesforce.
- Having Netgurus' top management as the main stakeholders.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Being a part of an Agile team enjoying a high degree of independence.
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. interesting product cases, or at internal webinars, external conferences, meetups, etc.).
- Growing yourself and the people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
Let us guide you through your main responsibilities:
- Develop in Apex and Lightning Web Components Framework.
- Manage users, data, and security issues within SF environment.
- Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues/defects.
- Comply to coding standards for performance, ease of maintenance and scalability and application security.
- Implement web services, data persistence access features and external interfaces to third-party systems.
- Taking benefit of low code where applicable.
- Taking smart risks and championing own ideas.
- Follow Agile software development methodology.
- Assists in unit test case development, performs Quality Assurance coding and design review.
- Development of applications with external services and web-services integration.
- Conducts impact analysis.
We want you to come on board if you have:
- Experience developing Apex Classes, Triggers, Lightning Components.
- Experience with systems integrations & RESTful APIs.
- A strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish not required;
- Willingness to learn & eagerness to experiment;
- A team player spirit.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Force.com.
- Salesforce Platform Developer certificate.
Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.).
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus.
- Home office equipment sharing option.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited for a meeting with the recruiter - an HR Interview.
- The next step is a more technical interview with one of our Salesforce Developers.
- If everything goes well, you will meet your future leader at the final online interview! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
7 900 - 13 000 PLN
+ VAT (Contractor)
6 600 - 10 800 PLN Gross (UoP)