You can apply until 15 March 2021.
Joining Netguru means:
- having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support and mentor you,
- working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a Lenovo laptop and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- constant development of your skills thanks to the development budget,
- growing yourself and people around you – you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back.
Your main responsibilities will be focused on B2B processes, including:
- preparation and settlement of monthly remuneration of co-workers on B2B (calculation, document analysis, preparation of transfers, booking invoices),
- entering, verifying and updating data in the accounting system,
- preparation of B2B contracts (including verification of the white list of VAT taxpayers) and termination letters,
- settlement of perks and benefits (including issuing sales invoices, re-invoices, and accounting notes) and reconciliation with B2B settlements,
- preparing settlements for B2B business travel,
- ongoing communication with co-workers on B2B,
- active participation in process improvement and automation,
- preparing and giving presentations regarding accounting and B2B related areas,
- taking full ownership of B2B settlements,
- close cooperation and reporting according to the needs of the Finance, Payroll & HRBP teams.
We want you on board if you have:
- min. 4 year experience in accounting, finance or similar related areas,
- knowledge of Polish tax law and accounting principles,
- good command of Excel/Google Spreadsheets,
- good command of written and spoken English and Polish (B2).
For this position, soft skills are as important as hard/technical ones. Before applying, please consider whether you have the following skills:
- can-do attitude with an ability to prioritize and switch between tasks, as well as react quickly to rapid changes,
- analytical mindset and accuracy,
- innovative and proactive approach towards resolving issues or transforming processes,
- developed communication skills,
- capability of adapting to changes and learning quickly in a dynamic environment.
It would be a plus if you are:
- familiar with Salesforce, Enova, Saldeo or other accounting tools,
- experienced with B2B settlements.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Got questions? Feel free to contact Marta!
7 300 – 10 400 PLN