PLN 16 000 - 25 000
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN 13 300 - 20 800 Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: at least 2 years of commercial experience in developing applications with Android); expert knowledge of Kotlin, Java, and Android SDK; experience with reactive programming using RxJava 2; familiarity with DI framework (Dagger/Koin), Rx Java, Coroutines, MVVM architecture, and Android Architecture Components; a very good command of English (CERF B2+)
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
B2B: +20 paid days off
Our 30+ Android Team is a great one and we are thrilled that we’re growing 🚀 ! To tell you a bit more, we are a part of Netguru's Mobile Team, consisting of 80+ experienced developers. We deliver well-designed and optimised mobile app development solutions for Android mobile platforms, in turn increasing the productivity of the business enterprise.
We are currently looking for experienced Android Developers to make our team even stronger 💪🏼. Is it you? 😊 Check it out!
We come to you with an offer that includes a relocation package. It is addressed to candidates who would like to combine taking up a new job with moving to Poland. We know that relocation may be a huge step in your life. We’re ready to help you so that you can feel comfortable with this change from the very first day. Your relocation package will be an offer dedicated to your needs. It may include the following options:
- Tickets from the capital city in your country to the city in Poland in which you plan to settle,
- We’ll recommend you an agency which helps you find a flat to rent and reimburse the cost of the service,
- 1-month rent stipend,
- A gift from Netguru to make you feel welcome in our country,
- Assistance with enrolling your kids into a Polish school,
- Polish language classes refund,
- Assistance in setting up a Polish bank account.
☝️ Ready to apply? First check if you:
have at least 2 years of commercial experience in developing the applications with Android
can build a working world-class app from scratch,
have extensive experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging and continuous integration,
have a track record in optimizing apps for CPU, data and memory usage,
are an expert in Java/Kotlin and Android SDK,
have experience with reactive programming using RxJava 2,
are familiar with Dagger 2 and Hilt, MVVM architecture, Android Architecture Components,
know HTTP-based services such as REST through and through,
have worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them,
can communicate very well in spoken and written English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required,
are a great communicator and team player.
It would be a plus if you:
have a proven track record in developing and maintaining existing apps available on Google Play Store,
have experience with development using Android NDK,
are familiar with best practices in app security (code obfuscation, hiding user data, cryptography),
knew networking protocols,
had a Computer Science or similar engineering degree,
had successfully mentored or managed other developers,
contributed to the Android community.
developing top-quality applications for Android,
assisting clients in making good decisions and choosing the best solutions,
mentoring less experienced developers,
improving internal Android development processes,
contributing to open-source projects.
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - budget for team development,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
👣 Joining Netguru's Mobile Team as an Android Developer means:
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team, in an Agile environment,
- dev-friendly processes like Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- the constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. at internal Webinars, external conferences, meetups, etc.),
- growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- ambitious and verified projects- our clients come from all over the world and from different industries,
- a clear and fast-paced career path based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- having an opportunity to pursue a leadership path if desired,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader and mentor will support you along the way :)
👣 Let us guide you through what you can expect while being part of our team:
- we develop the Research and Development department, so each team member can contribute and develop their skills in various directions,
- a typical workday usually starts with a daily project meeting, where we talk about our progress on tasks and possible blockers,
- apart from coding, you will have some additional calls during the day, e.g. Project Grooming or a retrospective,
- you will have regular O3 and F2F meetings with your leader. The O3s are all about current matters related to your projects / work in the company. F2Fs focus on your development and goals for the following quarters,
- we love to share knowledge and we do it regularly- every two weeks we get together to present and discuss topics related to (but not only! ) React Native,
- when there is a break between projects, we implement our internal projects that are carried out under RnD. Be sure to check our open-source!
- our team is in constant contact and we always try to solve problems together 🤗. Read more about our Team here!
➡️ What will happen next?
- If your application meets our requirements you will be invited for a short meeting with the recruiter - we will be happy to get to know you and tell you more about us!
- The next step is a pair programming session with one of our developers (you may be asked to solve a short code review task before),
- If everything goes well, you will meet one of the leaders at the final online interview! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com !