Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
We offer: 100% remote work, collaboration on challenging products, working with an experienced team of developers
Required skills: 4+ years of working experience on large-scale SaaS products, Angular, Node.js, written & spoken English (B2+)
Apply if you have:
- At least 4 years of working experience on large-scale SaaS products
- Strong experiences in SOA, API best practices, and event based solutions
- Working knowledge in REST, gRPC, GraphQL, and WebSocket
- Experiences in persistence technologies such as relational, NoSQL, and in memory cache
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Excellent presentation and story-telling skills
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- Expertise with various build and release management tools for the frontend stack
- Deep knowledge of performance optimization for complex frontend applications
- Modern development patterns knowledge, such as Micro Frontend Architecture.
- Experience using AWS technologies
- Experience working in rapid-growth startups
What will be your responsibilities?
- Envisioning, developing, and enforcing the global architecture for the client's frontend application
- Contributing clean code that follows strict typing rules and modern patterns
- Providing technical know how and expertise to other engineering teams and organizations
- Designing and implementing backend experience services to support frontend applications
- Participating in the frontend and backend architecture councils, creating and reviewing proposals, and working with teams to implement architectural changes
- Evaluating complex business requirements from the executive team, and translating those into actionable software items
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote work
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more)
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, you'll be asked to solve the task and invited to a technical interview with one of our Frontend Developers.
- If everything goes well, you will meet the client at the final online interview.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.