Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Currently, we're looking for a Senior Data Scientist/Data Engineer for an automotive project.
Required skills: 5+ years of experience in data/analytics or similar engineering role, experience in enterprise software solutions, hands-on experience with ETL, data lakes, technical design, SQL, familiarity with BI Tools, experience with GCP.
Nice to have: a BA/MA degree in a quantitative subject, pre-sales experience, familiarity with data management policies and regulations.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in data analytics/engineering or any other data science role,
- Have experience in complex development, and delivering high-quality software,
- Have experience in implementing enterprise-scale software solutions,
- Have hands-on experience with technical design, ETL scripts, data lakes,
- Are familiar with with architecting, migrating, building, and deploying systems and applications to a public Cloud (preferable GCP),
- Are highly proficient in SQL, feels comfortable using Python,
- Have experience working with Business Intelligence Tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI);
- Have a good understanding of data modeling concepts,
- Have excellent command of English,
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- A BA or MA degree in a quantitative subject, e.g. computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering or demonstrable practical/commercial experience;
- Pre-sales experience;
- Familiarity with data management policies and regulations (e.g. GDPR, SOX, PCI);
In this role, you will be:
- Responsible for building and maintaining various datastores, pipelines, ETL scripts,
- Searching technology that drive user experience and move product and business data throughout our client's tech stack,
- Making sure the company's data is centralised,
- Supporting data analysis requirements from all business units,
- Having a strong focus on impact, ensuring good standards,
- Thriving in agile project management.
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote, flexible work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.