Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +20 paid days off
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Joining Netguru means:
- A unique opportunity to be a part of the Data Science department at Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe,
- Working with a cross-functional team of software engineers, application/UI engineers, QAs, and designers,
- Sharing knowledge and best practices with the team,
- Solving a rich set of challenges in our 90+ projects,
- Owning the development of machine learning algorithms,
- Connecting the machine learning world with web applications.
How we work:
- We focus on the finance, retail, and healthcare sectors with use cases like investment optimization, semi-automated data mapping, lead scoring.
- We conduct internal webinars to share knowledge in the fields of Machine Learning and Data Engineering.
- We’re building an ML-Ops culture within our department and we want to extend that to the Data Engineering area.
- We use AWS and GCP as our cloud providers.
- We encourage our team members to share their knowledge and experience at external conferences.
- We cooperate closely with the Machine Learning team.
- 3+ years of DE experience,
- Strong experience with S3 + Athena/Presto and Redshift/Redshift Spectrum,
- Hands-on experience with at least 2 of the following: AWS Glue/EMR or Kinesis/Kafka or ELK stack or Lambdas.
- Experience in designing data lakes - from structuring to managing and optimization,
- Knowledge of data storage formats (Parquet, ORC, AVRO, etc.),
- Experience with Python and Linux and shell scripting,
- Familiarity with relational databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL,
- Advanced SQL writing skills.
- Experience with:
- Airflow / Luigi
- MongoDB / ElasticSearch / Cassandra
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you want to read more, check out our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
What will happen next?
- You will receive the email from our recruitment team with the information if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will meet online with our Recruitment and DE team.
- If everything goes right, you will meet at the last interview with the Data Science Manager.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
We are just getting started 🚀 Ready to face the challenge?
Click “Apply now” button and join Netguru team!
Any questions? Talk to Martyna
11 700 - 16 700 PLN
14 000 - 20 000 PLN + VAT (Contractor)