PLN 19 000 - 28 000
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN 15 800 - 23 300 Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Requirements: 3 years of experience in data engineering, experience in designing: DWHs, Data Lakes. Experience with big data infrastructures, structured and unstructured data, advanced experience with SQL, experience in Python or Scala.
B2B: +20 paid days off
Perks: sponsored AWS Certified Solutions Architect training, sponsored SnowPro Core Certification Exam and access to training materials, +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform and more.
In the Data Science department we combine talent of people experienced in DE, DS, ML, BI and analytics, certified in AWS, GCP, Snowflake and more. We provide our clients with cutting edge data solutions fulfilling their needs, which involves offering our support in building PoC’s, creating architectures, defining project scopes and building complex data systems from scratch. 🚀
We come to you with an offer that includes a relocation package. We know that relocation may be a huge step in your life. We’re ready to help you so that you can feel comfortable with this change from the very first day. Your relocation package will be an offer dedicated to your needs. It may include the following options:
- Tickets from the capital city in your country to the city in Poland in which you plan to settle,
- We’ll recommend you an agency which helps you find a flat to rent and reimburse the cost of the service,
- 1-month rent stipend,
- A gift from Netguru to make you feel welcome in our country,
- Assistance with enrolling your kids into a Polish school,
- Polish language classes refund,
- Assistance in setting up a Polish bank account.
Joining Netguru as a Senior Data Engineer means:
- unique opportunity to be a part of a Data Science department in Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe,
- working with a cross-functional team of software engineers, application/UI engineers, ML engineers, QAs, and designers,
- sharing knowledge and best practices with the organization & team,
- diversity of challenges in our 90+ projects,
- owning the development of data processing architectures and projects,
- connecting the Data Engineering world with other IT teams.
Must-haves for this position
If you’re experienced with DE open source solutions:
- event-driven architectures & pub-sub systems like Kafka,
- data processing with Spark framework with batching and streaming concepts,
- orchestrations and scheduling tools (e.g. Airflow),
- noSQL databases engines (e.g. Cassandra, Neo4j, MongoDB, ELK),
If you’re experienced with commercial DE solutions:
- big data infrastructures (e.g. Cloudera, Confluent, Databricks),
- data warehouses (e.g. BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake),
- ETL low-code/no-code tools (e.g. Matillion, Talend),
- advanced experience with SQL,
Also, we’d expect from you:
- at least 3 years' practical experience in Data Engineering,
- knowledge & experience in data processing solutions (e.g. data lakes, data lakehouses, DWHs)
- experience with at least one of the following cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, GCP) and IaaC experience (e.g. terraform, Cloud Formation),
- experience in creating data architectures (data lakes, lambda, kappa) with strong responsibility from scratch,
- experience in programming with: Python or Scala,
- experience working with structured and unstructured data (AVRO, Parquet, JSON),
- practical experience with CI/CD, code coverage, code testing methodologies, OPP, functional programming, design patterns in software development,
- knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- willingness to help and mentor other developers,
- familiarity with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
Perks & benefits:
- Sponsored AWS Certified Solutions Architect training and certification exam,
- Sponsored SnowPro Core Certification Exam and access to training materials,
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
If you want to read more, check out our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
We are just getting started 🚀 Ready to face the challenge?
Click “Apply now” button and join Netguru team!