Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: 3+ years of experience in Data Engineering; cloud platform; CI/CD and DevOps; IaC: Terraform, Terragrunt; Docker.
Working hours: CET
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer who would like to join one of the key projects for our client - an online marketplace for buying, selling, and exchanging items.
First, check if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in Data Engineering,
- Google Cloud Platform or any other cloud platform,
- GitHub and GitHub Actions,
- CI/CD and DevOps,
- Python or Go,
- IaC: Terraform, Terragrunt,
- Docker and Kubernetes,
- Monitoring (e.g. Grafana),
- an ability to lead the solution design and coordination activities.
Bonus points for... Nice to haves:
- Strong technical leadership,
- Architectural skills with a focus on hands-on
- Automating Role Based Access and Data Governance (GDPR) controls
What's in it for you? Becoming a Netguru Freelancer means:
- Flexibility: 100% remote work.
- Professionality: dev-friendly processes, like Continuous Integration and Code Review, work in line with Agile methodology.
- Diversity: projects from various industries like fintech, healthcare, insurance, or education.
- Growth: work with a team of experts and continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
- Knowledge: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Curious to learn more about working as a Netguru freelancer? All the information you need is here: Netguru Talent Marketplace.
If you require any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hesitate and apply right away.