At Netguru, we're all about helping innovators and entrepreneurs shape the world through beautiful software. That is our mission.
But we're not just another tech company. As a Certified B Corporation®, we're dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all, and we take our commitment to sustainability seriously.How freelancing works at Netguru?
As a Netguru freelancer, you can choose what works well for you. You decide when, where, and how you work on projects and tasks.
We match you with work that fits your skills. Plus, you have access to various opportunities across different industries and companies. That means you will not only gain more experience, but also develop various skills.
But there's more. Netguru freelancers can benefit from full-time collaboration and really be a part of the team.
So, are you ready to make an impact? Join Netguru, and let's build beautiful software together.
Required skills: experience in Data Engineering (5 years); hands-on experience with Snowflake, Kafka, proficiency in the concept of Data Mesh Architecture, excellent communication skills; outstanding soft skills
You get: 100% remote work, a team of experts, dev-friendly processes.
Interested in joining us? Great! Before you apply, here are a few things to keep in mind:
First, check if you have:
A minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in Data Engineering.
- Proficiency in Snowflake, Kafka, and SQL.
- Proficiency in the concept of Data Mesh Architecture.
Demonstrated ability to create and optimize data pipelines.
Familiarity with both structured and semi-structured data sources.
Fundamental skills in unit testing.
Previous exposure to SCRUM methodology.
- Excellent communication skills and outstanding soft skills.
- Inherent self-motivation, proactivity, adaptability, and a strong aptitude for teamwork and continuous learning.
Nice to have:
- Kimball Dimensional Modelling
- Octopus Deploy
- Programming experience in Python.
What's in it for you? Becoming a Netguru Freelancer means:
- Flexibility: 100% remote work.
- Professionality: dev-friendly processes, like Continuous Integration and Code Review, work in line with Agile methodology.
- Diversity: projects from various industries like fintech, healthcare, insurance, or education.
- Growth: work with a team of experts and continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
- Knowledge: knowledge sharing sessions, internal knowledge base.
Here's what you can expect from the recruitment process:
- First, you'll meet with one of our recruiters to get to know each other better.
- Next, you may be asked to complete a coding challenge and/or participate in a pair programming session with one of our tech experts.
- If everything goes well, you'll have the opportunity to meet with the client during a final online interview.
- In the last step, we will guide you through some paperwork and document verification, and make sure you're all set to join us smoothly.
Curious to learn more about working as a Netguru freelancer? All the information you need is here: Netguru Talent Marketplace.
Don't hesitate and apply right away.
At Netguru, we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. If you require any disability-related adaptations during the recruitment process, please let us know. We're here to help!