B2B: +20 paid days off
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desirable IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Currently, we are looking for a passionate Senior Design Consultant that will be dedicated to building partnerships, running workshops, collaborating with customers to understand their needs, identifying complex business challenges, utilizing design methodologies to facilitate strategic problem-solving, and designing innovative solutions that create a deep and tangible impact.
- Building exceptional experiences and partner-like relationships with our clients.
- Planning and conducting workshops with clients.
- Producing and delivering self-explanatory and complete reports and other documentation to be used to build beautiful and functional products by our Product Design and Development teams.
- Creating comprehensive Product Design, Business Design and Development strategies for our global Clients.
- Visualizing ideas and digital solutions and being able to present them in a compelling way.
- Understanding core Netguru’s services, the ability to consult the client by choosing the best solutions and talents for their project.
- Running tests, researches and collecting user feedback for our existing and future projects.
- Improving our internal workflow and methods, as well as educating other team members.
We want you on board if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in product design (as a Product Design Strategist/Consultant, Product Owner or similar role).
- A very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+); Polish is not required.
- Knowledge and experience in building complex, measurable and convincing MVP and designing long term product strategies that focus on building Business Value.
- Proven track record in remote design workshops using new methodologies that includes generating ideas of solutions, mockups, user flows and diagrams on the fly.
- Ability to collect, interpret and utilise user feedback, as well as and analytical data from such tools as Google Analytics, Hotjar and more.
- Ability to provide Case Studies or similar documentation that demonstrates that you can set up winning strategies.
- Good command of design and prototyping tools, such as Adobe Suite, Figma, Sketch, Miro.
- Leadership skills, that can help you drive younger professionals at Netguru.
- Exceptional team-working skills in teams including designers, developers and other roles.
- Can do attitude and are not afraid to challenge a client or their opinions.
It would be a plus if you had:
- Visual design skills (being able to create convincing and engaging presentations to show your research results and ideas).
- Education in UX/UI design or equivalent.
- Ability to write blog posts about Design, Product and Business strategies.
- Experience as Speaker on conferences and meetups.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences
What will happen next?
- We’ll send you feedback via email as soon as we review your portfolio and read your CV. Before applying, please, make sure your portfolio is up-to-date and that it includes information on the process you follow and the workshops you conducted.
- We’re going to invite authors of the most promising portfolios to the language audit.
- This step, if successful, is followed by an interview with our Recruitment and Design crews.
- If the interview goes well, we will present you with the recruitment task – a work sample, so we could learn about your real competencies.
- You’re going to receive a design task based on real-life projects that we conduct every day.
- We’re going to check how comfortable you feel with design duties and how you manage communication with a fictional client. Most importantly though, we hope you’ll enjoy the process all the way through.
- Being successful with all the previous stages, we’ll invite you to the final meeting with the Team Leader to present your task outcome.
- If everything goes well, we’ll be more than excited to welcome you on board.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.